Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon

Cutting weight with a sauna or hot epson salt bath

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Holy fuck thatbsounds effective but brutal. There isnt drastic strength loss? Pillar has kinda had a hamd in convincing me that i shoukdnt cut and just compete 220 at my 212. I woukdnt be breaking any records at 198 anyways

Way back when I weighed 212, I wanted to drop down to the 198's. Two days out I started diuretics and the afternoon before weigh-ins on Saturday morning, I started ex-lax. I had stopped eating Thursday night and just sucked water Friday. Those fucking little pieces of chocolate ex-lax looked damn good being hungry as shit and that I did for hours. I made the 198's but started cramping up and could not complete. That was the last time I ever tried to drop weight. Much better going in fat and happy. I did my best in the 308's weighing about 290-298.

I did see guys back at the WPO who used diuretics and zero carb diets for the week. The weight-in was 2 days out for those meets. The following two days it was back to high carbs and even glucose IV's. So they would add 10-15 pounds over the limit by time to lift.

I agree with MikeRN, epson salts should help. If you have a night before weigh-in you should be able to easily gain all of that weight back with lots of liquid and carbs.

C

Captain Grumpo

Feb 8, 2019
Hey brotha check out Ben pollacks weight cut on Elitefts.com

Just google “Ben pollack weight cut”

I’m a 198 Uspa lifter and make weight every time following this proctol. I’ll be about 210ish in the am before starting the cut 1 week out.

Just tighten up the diet a tad. Drop a couple lbs and you’ll hit weight relatively easily.

Goodluck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
monkeyisland is where Lyle hides

salt bath with bottle of rubbing Alcohol---3-4 bottles

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic