Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Cutting Log

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
So I'm gonna start a log that I will update at least weekly. I normally don't cut this late in the year, but I've been rather lazy and need to cut some BF% before I bulk up again. I'm just gonna do a short 6 week run....

Prop Weeks 1-6 125mg EOD
NPP Weeks 1-? 100mg MWF
Winny Weeks 1-6 50-100mg ED
Clen Weeks 1-6 40-140mcg ED
T3 Weeks 1-6 25-75mcg ED
GH Frag 176 Weeks 1-6 500+ mcg ED

I know some of you are interested in the GH Frag 176 I'm running so I'll pay close attention to it. About an hour after the first injection today my entire abdomen area felt warm. It was like the thermogenic process was beginning to work....but, it could just be me. Clen makes me feel that way, but never just in the abdomen or on the first day. I'll have to keep at it and see if I continue to "feel" it. I'm doing 2+ injects of it each day so I'll have plenty of chances to compare.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Good luck man, Im keeping an eye on this thread.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Same-o, want to see what your results are with the frag.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
bro... how about b4 and afters as well (including stats)...looks like a good short cycle thought...

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Well, I was 254 at start (6'2")... Don't have an accurate account of BF because I haven't had it measured in awhile. But I would say it's close to 20%...ya, I said it, 20%. The last few months of overeating have ruined me. That's why I'm doing such a blast of a short cycle. Am running everything but T3, still waiting on that. That's my least favorite of all the elements anyways, so that's ok. I'll keep you guys updated....

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
it took a lot to post a number that high...I am proud of you bro... Keep us posted!

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
Will you be doing cardio after you dose your frag? The way I understand it, is that the frag will cause a release of FFA.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
In the morning, I do cardio then frag... afternoon I do frag then cardio.

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
In for this. I started cutting a few weeks ago with just HRT and a EC stack. In a couple of weeks I'm kicking up the Test and adding Mast and Clen.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
UPDATE!!!!

I dropped the Clen yesterday... it was making my BP skyrocket to the point where when I was pinning I'd get a nice stream of blood shoot out about a foot upon entering the skin (not cool). It was even affecting my frag pins. So, today was much better....threw a cc of prop in the right delt and so far 500mcg of frag.

I upped the frag dose to 1000mcg ED. I can tell that it's working now, so I want to see if a higher dose produces significntly better results. The ONLY side effect I've noticed so far is fatigue. I think this is common when starting GH as well. I'm definitely more tired than usual, but that's starting to wear off. Still haven't gotten my T3, may just have to go with some research chem stuff because I'm already a week into the cycle. Winny is workin pretty good, but I'm not lean enough to be super vascular.

All in all, to be honest, this cycle is not going to get me to where I need to be. But, it will give me a nice head start and be the driving force of my everyday routine. My goal is to be 10% BF by April 1. This is very doable IMO while even adding a bit of muscle.

I'll keep you guys updated, especially on the frag.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Things have been much better since I dropped the clen, although I'm not sure what's going on with my cycle. I'm very happy with the GH frag as I have noticeable trunk fat loss. Nothing that would blow your mind, but noticeable for someone starting at aroud 20% BF. I think those of you staring around 10% BF could really benefit from this.

Since I've stopped the Clen I've been able to pin more efficiently and often. My bodyweight has gone from 248 to 260 with very little or no bloat. To be honest, I'm eating a lil more than I should be (maybe 500 calories more each day) because the Prop and NPP leave me feeling sick if I don't eat enough. I'm starting to finally add some bicep size as that's been a trouble area. The thing that I like most about this cycle is the prop. It's so smooth and painless....it's amazing how easily it slides through a 25g pin. The first time I pinned I had to double check to make sure I switched out the 21g drawing needle because the stuff was sliding in so easily.

So, overall this has been more of a "recomp" style cycle for me rather than a cutter. I've gained 6 lbs from my original weight and managed to cut a couple % in BF. Next step is GH to see if it can repair my shoulder....really been hurting me on bench.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic