Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Cutting is the WORST

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
They are heavy too, so they fill me up real nicely. Here is the recipe if you're interested...

90g Sugar Free Cake mix
1 scoop of your favorite whey (I used trutein cinnabun, stuff is amazing)
1/3 tsp oil
1 egg white
Water-Pour in little by little until you get desired consistency. You want to this to be slightly thick batter.

Bake in oven for 15-17 mins at 350 degrees.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I've been feeling the same way on my low days. I cycle carbs throughout the week.

I bought some no cal ranch and honey dijon salad dressings and use them for baby spinach salads, fresh broccoli or dipping celery into.

Good fillers for when you get the urge to eat but don't want to **** up the numbers.

Got em at wal-mart. They're made by Walden Farms. Ingredients are good also.

Been shittin like a king too :D

HDH

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
4k??? How are you surviving? Lolz. I'm doing 2k and dying!

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
LOL, 2600 is about as low as I will go. I just knock the shit out of it with cardio.

HDH

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Y'all can all kiss my fat ass.
4000K and my stomach is growling death metal lyrics between every meal.

Make your faces and call me names (Zomb, eat a dick! lol) but realize I'm still someone you should show apathy towards, for I am insatiably hungry.

Shortz: that recipe will be put to use this weekend. Good look! Pfffft

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Y'all can all kiss my fat ass.
4000K and my stomach is growling death metal lyrics between every meal.

Make your faces and call me names (Zomb, eat a dick! lol) but realize I'm still someone you should show apathy towards, for I am insatiably hungry.

Shortz: that recipe will be put to use this weekend. Good look! Pfffft

I hear ya brother. I remember when I first started this stuff and was forced to cut back from 12 beers a night to only 8per night. It was pure hell brother. I feel your pain my friend.
May God be with you.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
You guys suck. LOL! You have no idea how hard it is to cut when you're over 40 & naturally a bag o' estrogen. I've been down to keto diet on 800 cals/day for many weeks for back to back comps. However people said I looked like the walking dead by the end of the second. (I don't recommend it but I've done it...) My better experiences have been on around 1700 cals and carb cycling. 8 shows to date and I'm still trying to figure out how to dial in.

That said - props to anyone who takes on a targeted diet for results.

If I gathered the OP correctly - 4 days into a cut? The beginning is the worst. Once your body adapts, it gets easier. I do recommend NOT watching the Food Network while dieting tho. ****ers... my last prep - for whatever reason my gym was cutting back on the channels available to watch on the treadmills so when I finished my training each nite and got on for cardio, the only thing that would come in (seriously in this day & age I'm still watching thru a static snowstorm?) was the effing Food Network. Goddammit. Have you ever been able to literally taste the grease of a NY style pizza just watching it?? Brutal.

Last edited:
S

sprawl33

Aug 15, 2013
fitvt.com has me a new mma cut that has been very helpful

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic