Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Cutting Cycle

K

kamakazepain

Apr 24, 2011
Hi there, this is my second post. Been here for a while. Am a military guy that used to build hard core, then got hurt in a freak accident.... Well now Im facing a disciplinary discharge or lose weight, mad weight, in a ridiculously short time frame. Ok so right now I am 66" and 250 @ 27%bf neck and waist tape.... before injury I was at 197 @12% drastic change I know, and shame on me... But here I am been working out 6 days a week X2 on a 3/1 slpit. Been sticking to 10-14 rep range and doing super sets Iso/Comp. plus riding 10 miles x3-4.
Ive cycled before, this will be aprox my 6th or 7th time I am looking at

Test Prop 200mg M/W/S *14wks
Masteron 100mg M/S *14wks
Anavar 30mg ED *4wks end
Proviron 20mg ED *6wks Last 2/4after
Clen 20mcg ED *4wks Start

Now I know that my time frame back on the iron isnt ideal for this cycle, but Im up against the wall. I am putting in the work and diet (Low Cal) and thats why I am picking this combo..... What do you guys think???

Last edited:
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
The test prop is best pinned ED in my opinion, but you could get away with EOD. But certainly not three times per week if you want your test levels to be stable. If it's mast prop, then the same goes for it. And either way, I would up the mast, as I doubt you'll see much of anything at 200mgs/week. It is a mild drug at low doses, but for me, personally, I saw my best results from it at 700mgs/week, and I'm not a "high dose" guy. No extra sides for me either at 700mgs. The var I would up to 50mgs/day. The proviron should NOT be used post cycle if you want to start recovering. The clen is dosed too low as well in my opinion. And where is your pct? Gotta have that lined up ahead of time. But even with the perfect cycle planned out, it will be your diet that will make the greatest impact on your weight loss. I'll assume you already know that, so here's what I would do with your cycle.

Test P- 75mgs/day (or 150 EOD) 14 weeks
Mast P- 75mgs/day (or 150 EOD) 14 weeks
Var- 50mgs/day for 6 weeks, 4 weeks off, 50mgs/day for the last 4 weeks.

I've left out the proviron and the clen because honestly, I feel like the test/mast/var combo, combined with a great diet and training, will be plenty sufficient for losing weight as quickly as you need to. If you really wanted to see the pounds drop and strength skyrocket, you could run a test/tren/mast blend with the var. Guys swear by that combo, but as I've never tried it yet, I'll let someone chime in who has if you are interested.

Good luck.

By the way, I'm former military and got taped every single PT test because I was always "overweight". The tape test is garbage and always told me I was 17+ percent bf, even though I could see a 4-pack. My commander and 1st Sergeant would laugh when I took my shirt off for measurements and say that they hated the Army weight standards and tape test.

K

kamakazepain

Apr 24, 2011
Solid advice. I will try that instead.... PCT I was going to run clomid @ 100mgs/day.... Thank you for the advice....Nice solid advice is always welcomed. Ima shoot for the EOD.....

K

kamakazepain

Apr 24, 2011
Yeah sorry to say Im in the air wing and they have a different view of things.... In the infantry they didnt much care... As long as I could hump my ruck, know how to write my warning o's, and do my job..... but here in the wing, its all about the garrison and pish posh.....

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Clomid only needs to be run at 100mgs for 4-5 days to reach saturation, after that 50mgs is ideal. And for a 14 week cycle, I'd say run it for AT LEAST 4 weeks.

I hear ya about garrison caring more about what they look like and not how they perform. Chaptering out good soldiers because they are overweight due to injury is just plain old bullshit. Stick to your diet and training, and the gear will provide an extra boost. Again, good luck bro.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
ok im all for what Some says

im ret jarhead ---now there are ways to get around the tape test but u mu friend are in bad shape....i wouldnt even worry about aas ....u want to stay in?? then its all about dropping the weight ...be it some muscle or not ....how much time do u have?? imho low dose of test just to save some muscle loss and low carbs -below 200ed if ur worried about ur job then its not time to worry about muscle ...jobs are hard to find...why i work for PMC now just my 2cc

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic