Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

cutting and strength cycle advice please

Jasmine

Jasmine

TID Lady Member
Nov 29, 2013
Ok first I suppose I should run through my training history.

I used to lift heavy and religiously for about 6 years. I had done a few cycles during this time frame with pretty respectable strength gains. I decided to switch things up and train/compete in mma for about 2 and a half years. During that time frame I did not use any sort of AAS or any other type of enhancer. In my years of lifting, while making significant strength gains I could never really cut up but after my training switch I found that I could cut up reasonably well but as I'm noticing now that I've gotten back into lifting, my strength has diminished immensely.

I've taken some time to evaluate my training and I feel I've got a good approach as to how my body develops with different training types to get myself where I want to be which is in the mid to low teens i. Bf. Currently I'm running at about 22 percent. I plan on whittling myself back down to at least 18 before I start another cycle to help recover some of my lost strength gains.

I currently have enough var to run two 12 week cycles at 12.5 mg daily (they're 50mg tabs and that's the smallest I can possibly split or bite them into) and I do have nolvadex that I was told if I took every other morning before training that it would help to cut some of the stubborn fat from my thighs that I can never seem to shed (even when I leaned out pretty well during my mma training my thighs were far from where I would've liked them to be. I guess it's the plight of being a woman!)

Just wondering if anyone had any input as to what I could change or add.to a 12.week cycle to make itany more effective for leaning out while still making strength gains? Maybe winny or primo? Something else entirely perhaps? Any input on the nolvadex usage or effectiveness (perhaps I was told wrong?)

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
Ok first I suppose I should run through my training history.

I used to lift heavy and religiously for about 6 years. I had done a few cycles during this time frame with pretty respectable strength gains. I decided to switch things up and train/compete in mma for about 2 and a half years. During that time frame I did not use any sort of AAS or any other type of enhancer. In my years of lifting, while making significant strength gains I could never really cut up but after my training switch I found that I could cut up reasonably well but as I'm noticing now that I've gotten back into lifting, my strength has diminished immensely.

I've taken some time to evaluate my training and I feel I've got a good approach as to how my body develops with different training types to get myself where I want to be which is in the mid to low teens i. Bf. Currently I'm running at about 22 percent. I plan on whittling myself back down to at least 18 before I start another cycle to help recover some of my lost strength gains.

I currently have enough var to run two 12 week cycles at 12.5 mg daily (they're 50mg tabs and that's the smallest I can possibly split or bite them into) and I do have nolvadex that I was told if I took every other morning before training that it would help to cut some of the stubborn fat from my thighs that I can never seem to shed (even when I leaned out pretty well during my mma training my thighs were far from where I would've liked them to be. I guess it's the plight of being a woman!)

Just wondering if anyone had any input as to what I could change or add.to a 12.week cycle to make itany more effective for leaning out while still making strength gains? Maybe winny or primo? Something else entirely perhaps? Any input on the nolvadex usage or effectiveness (perhaps I was told wrong?)

Assuming diet is on point there are a few things
1. GH....1iu a day of good pharma GH will enhance the boost of the Var
2. Ephedrine....25mg/ed up to 2X a day
3. T3 25mg ed
4. Primo E at 50mg/ew great stuff
5. Don't know your age but Winny is tough on the joints but does help lean you out.
6. No alcohol

Any of the above will help. Ken

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I would not focus so much on the AAS more on your diet. You can take your var 12.5 for more strength but that wont "cut you up". i use var in the off season i can hold some water on it. I would try to work on your diet first. So many girls think that the drugs will get you cut but really unless you are looking to compete in a level of bodybuilding i don't see the need for all the gear. It will just cause sides that might not be to pleasing. Novla can have hard sides. well for me it does. IMO if i were you i would clean up my diet start a 12 week var cycle the last 4 weeks on the var you can add in the novla 10mg every day for 4 weeks. IMO that's all you need.

good luck :)

Jasmine

Jasmine

TID Lady Member
Nov 29, 2013
Thanks for the input tightglutes. I know diet is an important factor in nearly everything. My diet has not been on point recently, I am planning on a total overhaul here next week once I finally get a place of my own, actually prepping to start CKD. I was planning on trimming up a bit before starting anything, dropping at least 4-5% bf. Although I have no intentions what so ever of competing in any body building arena, I do have a personal preference for my physical form. I guess it may seem silly to put your body through such drastic measures simply for personal gain and satisfaction, but that's all I'm going on.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Thanks for the input tightglutes. I know diet is an important factor in nearly everything. My diet has not been on point recently, I am planning on a total overhaul here next week once I finally get a place of my own, actually prepping to start CKD. I was planning on trimming up a bit before starting anything, dropping at least 4-5% bf. Although I have no intentions what so ever of competing in any body building arena, I do have a personal preference for my physical form. I guess it may seem silly to put your body through such drastic measures simply for personal gain and satisfaction, but that's all I'm going on.

Nothing silly about that. It's your life. Do it for you.

Var/nolva is a great stack. Simple. Elegant.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012

Its not silly its your body. If you want to go on the "big guns." meaning the heaver drugs then that's you. Just make sure you ask questions like you are and do lots of research of the drug. I would start off with primo that was my first IM cycle. I started on 20mg two times a week. Some would say why not do more but i was watching for sides since it was the longer ester ( first IM cycle). I did have some voice change so I stopped. var i got a bad batch (think it was D-BOL) Had bad sides on that cycle too. just saying do your research and be aware of the sides and except that fact that you might get them.

I think the var a clean diet, the right cardio and some nolva if you are holding estrogen spots would really do the trick. If your not happy with that then you can get more aggressive. Just remember i know i am saying this a lot but no AAS will fix a bad diet. Diet and training need the be on point before any cycle.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012

Hi Jasmine,

I do my cycles exactly for the reasons you state above in bold...so, no I don't think it's silly :)

First thing I will say is don't use Nolva to lose the fat as it isn't permanent and depending on your dose and tapering unless you run it with say Proviron, which is the oral form of mast...you will have a rebound.....I wouldn't even bother.

I have run mast, winny and NPP and all lean me out pretty damn good. I tend to hold water on var, primo and test...so I would not suggest them for what you are looking for.

If you are interested in more, PM me and we can discuss doses, cycle duration etc...:)

Welcome to the den!!

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I personally wouldn't mess with clen, t3 or t4....gh is cool though.....diet, training and old school cardio is all you need.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I think we all do this for personal gain and satisfaction .Its who we are :)

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
It's all good....:) Just giving my opinion on those options ;)

My wife has run T3 with success, she hates Clen and T4 hasn't shown me much. She cut real nice with Bronkaid/coffee.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic