Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Cut with DNP and Other Stuff

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I've been running 120-mg testosterone transdermal, 100-mg Masteron transdermal, 100-mg trenbolone transdermal, and 100-mg Winstrol oral daily for the last ~7-weeks. During that time, I ran two-weeks of 200-mg crystalline DNP. I started at 10 or 11% body fat and I'm about 6 or 7% now at 210#. I'm looking to be 4 or 5% by February 2. I'm also on Melanotan II.

I'm currently in my third day of 400-mg DNP and I'm miserable. I'm going to try to keep it up for 9 more days, but it's going to be tough. I'm already lethargic and don't want to eat. The constant sweating has started, too. Basically, I'm a miserable cunt.

My diet remains the same as before. When I cut, I really don't change my diet a lot. I still have soda and the occasional dessert. I just increase the exercising.

This log is more or less for the DNP portion of it, because that's the compound that seems to be the least known of what I'm taking and has the most profound effect. It's a mother fucker, for sure.

I may even comment on the complete body waxing I have set up in a couple weeks.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Why not drop the dose down to 300mg if the 400 is making you miserable. I know the difference for me between 300 and 400 is huge and very noticeable.

Will be starting my own log once I get rid of this damn cold. Night sweats from being sick plus night sweats from DNP would be a VERY bad combination!

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
It will be interesting to see how the DNP works over two weeks. No doubt it will be hard ... keep hydrated. Did you check your BF before you started the DNP?

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Bro...from what I know, you have to cut the simple carbs and sugars when you do DNP or it will burn you up. I have never done it but have some really good friends that have. It can give you crazy results in a hurry. BUT, cutting the sugar is the one thing they all recommend.

Other than that, they all burned fat...but its like everything else...depends on the person, diet, and training. Most had trouble sleeping, too, mainly due to being hot.

That's just what I have heard and observed.
-CC-

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Why not drop the dose down to 300mg if the 400 is making you miserable. I know the difference for me between 300 and 400 is huge and very noticeable.

Because I'd have to open the capsule up and I'm not about to do that and get everything yellow.

It will be interesting to see how the DNP works over two weeks. No doubt it will be hard ... keep hydrated. Did you check your BF before you started the DNP?

Only checked the BF with a mirror. I've checked it with calipers before and know what I look like at certain percentages. Right now, my teardrops are cross-striated, but I hold my fat in my stomach. Even though the legs are almost competition ready, I'm barely able to see the 5th and 6th abs and still have little love handles.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Bro...from what I know, you have to cut the simple carbs and sugars when you do DNP or it will burn you up. I have never done it but have some really good friends that have. It can give you crazy results in a hurry. BUT, cutting the sugar is the one thing they all recommend.

Simple sugars do make you hotter, but complex carbs do, too. In fact, the complex carbs just make the heat last longer. I'll eat a sweet potato and sweat for hours afterward. I feel like I'm making tobacco juice between my butt cheeks.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Because I'd have to open the capsule up and I'm not about to do that and get everything yellow.

Ahhh, that's why I get the 100mg caps ;) come in handy when you need to drop the dose a little! Good luck!

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
I know the feeling and hold fat on my abs as well. My legs continue to get cut while I hold this layer on my abs. IMO you may be better off lowering the DNP (or hold if you can stand it) and add or up your estrogen blocker.

Good luck,
Hawk

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Sounds awesome bro, I will be following this log... I am going to be running Test/Tren TD again soon - I did a 16 weeker of test/tren/winny TD in the fall and got some solid gains.. will be running crystaline dnp later in the spring at 250--500 mg.. i am miserable as fuck at 500... I can only stand it for 4-5 days, but usually run 10+ days at 250 before I do that..

Did you measure to see if you were a miserable cunt before starting this cycle?

Good luck, keep at it

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
also I have had a DNP cap break open in my kit of stuff before- turned EVERYTHING yellow, even some rubber gloves. And fuggedabout it if you get it on your hands...

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
DU, I just don't see the upside to running 400mg DNP and being miserable, when I can run it at 200mg/day for 4-6 weeks and feel pretty comfortable. Of course, I'm flat in the gym (also due to the low carbs), but you expect that. Unless you're in a hurry, stay at 200mg/day.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I think I'm OK now. I'm still lathargic and sweating like a whore in church, but not as miserable anymore. I need to try and lose a bit more in the next week. My body temperature is normally 96.8 (thats not a typo and I'm not dyslexic). My temperature on 400-mg is running an average of 98.2. Not too bad.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic