Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Cut with DNP and Other Stuff

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I know the feeling and hold fat on my abs as well. My legs continue to get cut while I hold this layer on my abs. IMO you may be better off lowering the DNP (or hold if you can stand it) and add or up your estrogen blocker.

The Masteron keeps the estrogen at bay.

Sounds awesome bro, I will be following this log... I am going to be running Test/Tren TD again soon - I did a 16 weeker of test/tren/winny TD in the fall and got some solid gains.. will be running crystaline dnp later in the spring at 250--500 mg.. i am miserable as fuck at 500... I can only stand it for 4-5 days, but usually run 10+ days at 250 before I do that..

Did you measure to see if you were a miserable cunt before starting this cycle?

I couldn't take it anymore. I dropped to 200-mg after 6-days of 400-mg. It was fucking horrible. The night before I dropped the dose, I was up every 45-minutes, and that was doped up on melatonin, as well. I was dragging my feet everywhere. I went home during work for ~4-hours, just to sleep a little longer and get rid of the nausea. I couldn't take it, so I dropped to 200-mg and will stay on that for another 6-days.

I did a scientific evaluation before I started and the conclusion was I was just a cunt. On the higher dose of DNP, I was a miserable cunt.

DU, I just don't see the upside to running 400mg DNP and being miserable, when I can run it at 200mg/day for 4-6 weeks and feel pretty comfortable. Of course, I'm flat in the gym (also due to the low carbs), but you expect that. Unless you're in a hurry, stay at 200mg/day.

I needed to shed some more BF before taking the girlfriend to Puerto Rico for her birthday in a couple weeks. That's why I tried the 400-mg, but I couldn't take it anymore. 6-days at that dose was absolutely horrible. DNP is a great fat loss compound, but you pay a price.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
DU how much did you end up losing during this short cycle?

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
I've always found eph works best for me when on dnp. Helps ALOT.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I'm down about 10#. I wasn't able to workout a lot due to work and a knee injury. I started taking ECA stacks (as JD said, it helped tremendously) the last 4-days of the cycle and for 5-days afterward. I'm losing the water and looks like I've come out about 6% bodyfat. My legs have cross-striations, but I still have a layer of fat across my belly button and handles. Not what I hoped, but for a few days, my diet was crap due to working a lot. I'm thinking I'll get lipo on that trouble area this coming fall.

I got a complete body waxing last Saturday. 2.5-hrs of fucking hell! She started with me laying on my stomach. It stung a bit on the calves. The back wasn't too bad, except for the flanks. I had to have her concentrate on another area and give it a break. Then, she got to the back of my neck. THE NECK FUCKING HURT...BAD. I think I started getting tunnel vision and hearing started to fade out. It hurt something fierce. I flip over on my back and the shins had a bit of a sting to them. The inside thighs weren't pleasurable, either. The chest and abs were pretty damn painful, too, but not as much as the neck. It's now 3-days later, and it's all still smooth, smooth, smooth. I should be smooth for another week or so. While getting it done, I told myself there's no way in hell I'm doing it again. Now, I probably would, because I'm a fucking dumbass. Was it worth 2.5-hrs of torture and $268? Yes.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm down about 10#. I wasn't able to workout a lot due to work and a knee injury. I started taking ECA stacks (as JD said, it helped tremendously) the last 4-days of the cycle and for 5-days afterward. I'm losing the water and looks like I've come out about 6% bodyfat. My legs have cross-striations, but I still have a layer of fat across my belly button and handles. Not what I hoped, but for a few days, my diet was crap due to working a lot. I'm thinking I'll get lipo on that trouble area this coming fall.

I got a complete body waxing last Saturday. 2.5-hrs of fucking hell! She started with me laying on my stomach. It stung a bit on the calves. The back wasn't too bad, except for the flanks. I had to have her concentrate on another area and give it a break. Then, she got to the back of my neck. THE NECK FUCKING HURT...BAD. I think I started getting tunnel vision and hearing started to fade out. It hurt something fierce. I flip over on my back and the shins had a bit of a sting to them. The inside thighs weren't pleasurable, either. The chest and abs were pretty damn painful, too, but not as much as the neck. It's now 3-days later, and it's all still smooth, smooth, smooth. I should be smooth for another week or so. While getting it done, I told myself there's no way in hell I'm doing it again. Now, I probably would, because I'm a fucking dumbass. Was it worth 2.5-hrs of torture and $268? Yes.

Holy crap, that's plain nuts. I'm a hairy dude, and I think I'd need to be unconscious for them to do that to me. Do they wax your ass as well? I've got so much hair on my ass, I could braid cornrows....

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
She wasn't going to, but as she started getting farther up my legs, I asked if she was going to (she had me keep my undies on). She didn't think I wanted it and I said, "I want everything off except the junk." She didn't get it all, though, as I wanted her to. She left the taint and about an inch around the hole. She also left a few inches on the inner thighs, around the junk. I wanted all that gone. Guess I'll be shaving it tonight before I leave tomorrow.

I think it's an experience every guy should have. LOL

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic