Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Customs intercepts steroids package to Karratha

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Police customs and border protection officers have seized a quantity of steroids posted to a man in Karratha.

Police say officers at the international mail centre in Perth found found 750 milligrams of liquid nandrolone in a bottle of wine.

They raided a home in Karratha where it is alleged they found methylamphetamine, ecstasy and ammunition.

A 51 year-old man has been charged with possessing a prohibited drug with the intent to sell or supply and possessing unlicensed ammunition.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
so what is that about 3 amps?

Slic.

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
Wait a minute so they checked they inspected the contents of the wine bottle in a lab or was there vials IN the wine bottle?

Hell I remember a "buddy" of mine used to go to Mexico, buy a couple of bottles of liquor, fill them up with quality vet........ with no problems. Nowadays, in Mex they'll pull your pants down while you are in line waiting to come back to the US and look up your butt to see if you are bringing something in up there!

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
i think it was supposed to read 750 millilitres--im gonna assume the whole bottle of wine was deca to be rebottled and distributed

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
I the eighties you could just walk over, AND it was 15 pesos to the dollar!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Police say officers at the international mail centre in Perth found found 750 milligrams of liquid nandrolone in a bottle of wine.

That is absolutly nothing, maybe 3mL....

But, mili-grams refers to dry powder weight, not liquid, obviously the guy is a moron.

But if they said 750 mililiters, that would be 3 - 8 oz cups worth for those of you not up on your skills

Enough to make 75 - 10ml vials

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
i think it was supposed to read 750 millilitres--im gonna assume the whole bottle of wine was deca to be rebottled and distributed

If that was mL's that woulda been a tasty bottle of wine, lol.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I agree, your typical wine bottle holds 750 mL....so it had to be mL and not mg. 750mg is not a unit of measurement for liquid and certainly not enough nandrolone to even bother with. I'm just wondering how they figured it out. I've heard recently that Australian customs is one of the hardest if not the hardest in the world to get steroids through. Chances are that this is not the first wine bottle filled with AAS that this guy has imported. You know when someone gets caught it's usually never the first time they've done something.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic