Latest Member
Kiddorism

Currently Drinking

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
After trying 50 beers in a single day, I'm not sure I'd remember anything of that day! LOL

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Agreed on the Rum. When I was in Mexico I had some amazing 18 yr Cuban Rum that blew my mind! Just wish we could buy it here.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I am a cheap bastard. Last night watching UFC I started with a couple of Deep Ellum IPAs which are a solid Dallas local brew. Then switched to lone star light, $20 a case lasts me over a month. I put 2 drops of hop extract called "hoptimize" in it and it gives it the IPA/pale pale bitter flavor yet is only around 100 calories per beer. I like it. I have let a few friends try it and most were not fans but it reminds me of a crisp light moderate IBU pale ale. These drops will not add hoppy complexity, It lacks the maltiness of an IPA. I think it is more about the bitters which I like.

If you want to try it. Start with 1 drop in a regular boring lager or blonde ale. If you like it cheers! You can save a ton of $. I still start off with 1-2 good brews.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Agreed on the Rum. When I was in Mexico I had some amazing 18 yr Cuban Rum that blew my mind! Just wish we could buy it here.

I’d like to try some of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rot-iron66

rot-iron66

Oct 30, 2022
I drink Bud Zero and Heineken 0.0. :cool:
40 years of boozing was enough, I quit 3 years ago. I let it get out of hand but was able to reel it back in and quit.
I don't recommend my method (cold turkey), caused my heart rate to explode and an ambulance ride to the hospital!!

I had my fun though (until it wasnt). I liked good Whiskey, Cabo Tequila and any/all beers. Made it out with a great liver somehow. (Family, genetic)... :oops:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic