Rolanalon

Currently Drinking

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
@Lizard King what brand?

I had a roasted blue corn, and was good. Think it was Blacones, pretty sure They are out of Waco
That was the brand, wasn't anything fancy or roasted or whatever, it was decent, part of s set of shit I bought off someone.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Havent drank near as many beers as I would like the past few years but when I do, I enjoy Warsteiner premium dunkel or a good Belgian white.
I prefer just about 3 fingers of scotch on ice :), exactly like I had before bed last night.

14yr Balvenie, Laphroaig- no age, 12yr Macallan and 12yr Edradour natural cask, all sitting in the cabinet now.

Also used to partake of the vino quite a bit but that was more when I used to make the stuff to sell.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
That was the brand, wasn't anything fancy or roasted or whatever, it was decent, part of s set of shit I bought off someone.
That’s cool, yeah it’s decent, saw that they’ve got some higher end ones, but like you said, just okay.

[/QUOTE] 14yr Balvenie, Laphroaig- no age, 12yr Macallan and 12yr Edradour natural cask, all sitting in the cabinet now.

Also used to partake of the vino quite a bit but that was more when I used to make the stuff to sell.[/QUOTE]

Those are some of my favorites, been craving the Balvenie 14 yr double cask.

still would love to try the Balvenie 50’year, but that’s out of my price range.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Opened a Balvenie 21 year aged on Port wood last week, it was ok, not the best 21y I have had.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
IMAG0431.jpg

Another delicious local ipa that I'll probably have too many of tonight

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I don’t think they make it anymore. Or could be a seasonal only at the brewery too.
Probably, I hit up 3 places today that are big on local brews and came up empty.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic