Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Current cycle

GaryG68

GaryG68

Jul 19, 2022
Just curious as to who is running what ATM, if you are more comfortable in PM's shoot me one.

Will gladly let you know what I am on for this contest.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Not a cycle, but my TRT.

Test U: 300mg every two weeks
HCG: 500IU 1x/week

What do I want to do in the fall?
Test U: 400mg every two weeks
NPP: 600mg/week
Proviron: 50mg ED

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Test Cyp 500 week
Tren ace 600 week
HCG 2500iu week
Arimidex .5mg about every 3 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GaryG68

GaryG68

Jul 19, 2022
Not a cycle, but my TRT.

Test U: 300mg every two weeks

What do I want to do in the fall?
Test U: 400mg every two weeks
NPP: 600mg/week
Proviron: 50mg ED
The show prep I am on is totally different than my normal run.

I started talking with some guys I was working with that were lifters, my one buddy is a year older than me, jacked as fuck, and his abs look like a cobblestone street. He was going to a Dr. to get his treatment but then got it himself and started.

I started on Sustanon in like April of 2020 because I felt like shit, looked like shit, attitude in the toilet, no energy. I started with 1cc/wk, pinning .5cc each time, Monday and Thursday.

I saw an almost immediate change, like crazy fast. I started on 2iu GH daily not too long after and the belly fat got stripped away like I was drinking paint thinner, it was insane. My normal run was the Sust and GH and then added Nandrolone 2-3x a year, would run the Nandrolone for 12 weeks, starting out with .5cc and worked my way up gradually to 1cc/wk, occasionally going as high as 1.5cc, doubling the Sustanon to Nandrolone.

When I decided to do the show, I was already like 10-11 weeks into the Sust/Nandrolone when I was switched to the following:

2cc Primobolin/1cc Test Prop on Mon/Wed.

.5cc Tren E on Monday

1cc Primobolin/1cc Test Prop on Friday

.5cc Tren E on Thursday

4iu GH daily Sun-Sat

This protocol ends next week and will probably stay on the Test Prop. I am getting blood work done probably end of January. I normally get that done 2x/yr.

I may run Nandrolone again going forward but I do love the Primo and Tren E but I am in this for longevity so we will see.

I will say that the Nandrolone has done wonders for my shoulders, definitely helped a lot.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013

I started talking with some guys I was working with that were lifters, my one buddy is a year older than me, jacked as fuck, and his abs look like a cobblestone street. He was going to a Dr. to get his treatment but then got it himself and started.

I started on Sustanon in like April of 2020 because I felt like shit, looked like shit, attitude in the toilet, no energy. I started with 1cc/wk, pinning .5cc each time, Monday and Thursday.

I saw an almost immediate change, like crazy fast. I started on 2iu GH daily not too long after and the belly fat got stripped away like I was drinking paint thinner, it was insane. My normal run was the Sust and GH and then added Nandrolone 2-3x a year, would run the Nandrolone for 12 weeks, starting out with .5cc and worked my way up gradually to 1cc/wk, occasionally going as high as 1.5cc, doubling the Sustanon to Nandrolone.

When I decided to do the show, I was already like 10-11 weeks into the Sust/Nandrolone when I was switched to the following:

.5cc Tren E on Monday

.5cc Tren E on Thursday

4iu GH daily Sun-Sat

This protocol ends next week and will probably stay on the Test Prop. I am getting blood work done probably end of January. I normally get that done 2x/yr.

I may run Nandrolone again going forward but I do love the Primo and Tren E but I am in this for longevity so we will see.

I will say that the Nandrolone has done wonders for my shoulders, definitely helped a lot.

I’ve always wanted to try nandrolone but been afraid of it for some reason. I love tren.

GaryG68

GaryG68

Jul 19, 2022
I’ve always wanted to try nandrolone but been afraid of it for some reason. I love tren.

You know, I was a little concerned about the Tren, hearing the horror stories and all but I have not experienced any of the problems associated with it, maybe due to the low dose.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
You know, I was a little concerned about the Tren, hearing the horror stories and all but I have not experienced any of the problems associated with it, maybe due to the low dose.

I’ve been very lucky to respond so well to tren with little sides. I think I would respond to nandrolone very well too. I just worry about bloat, ED issues, and honestly getting too big for my frame lol

GaryG68

GaryG68

Jul 19, 2022
I’ve been very lucky to respond so well to tren with little sides. I think I would respond to nandrolone very well too. I just worry about bloat, ED issues, and honestly getting too big for my frame lol

I didn’t experience any bloating, the key for avoiding ED is doubling the test to Nandrolone dose.

I only experienced back acne once because I think I upped the dose too fast. It was bad man, back looked like I got shot with rock salt from a 12ga.

Took months to go away too.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I didn’t experience any bloating, the key for avoiding ED is doubling the test to Nandrolone dose.

I only experienced back acne once because I think I upped the dose too fast. It was bad man, back looked like I got shot with rock salt from a 12ga.

Took months to go away too.

Damn that’s rough. I haven’t had issues with acne ever yet, knock on wood. I may try it in the future. I have heard it’s a lovely compound on the joints.

GaryG68

GaryG68

Jul 19, 2022
Damn that’s rough. I haven’t had issues with acne ever yet, knock on wood. I may try it in the future. I have heard it’s a lovely compound on the joints.

It is, which is why I wanted to try it and was more than pleased with how it made my shoulders feel.

GaryG68

GaryG68

Jul 19, 2022

.5cc Tren E on Monday

.5cc Tren E on Thursday

4iu GH daily Sun-Sat

EDIT TO ADD: Forgot, 40mg daily Stanozolol Sun-Sat

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic