Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Curious how does 150mg test e compare to natural levels?

HeavyMetalLifter

HeavyMetalLifter

Jan 2, 2014
When I go back down to hrt levels of 200 I don't feel anything. It's like Im not on at all. No severe negative sides just a lil fatigue but it really shows at the gym. I usually only drop down for a few weeks to a month for a rest then go back to 500 ew
The average hrt dose I've seen is 200 ew. tbh if you're going to run 150 why not just come off for a full recovery and start over if you want? IMO it seems like more negatives than positives to run 150 depending on how long you plan to stay there.

Some of us can't fully recover. If I could I would. 150mg works for me. It helps keep gains and keeps me from feeling exhausted all the time.

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
I can't fully recover either. I can actually go to 100mgs a week and feel pretty good. I thought I read somewhere that natty production in an average male is equivalent to about 50mgs a week (or it may have been per month) I'll try to find that article. Either way, sometimes I feel better at lower test than at my script level.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Some of us can't fully recover. If I could I would. 150mg works for me. It helps keep gains and keeps me from feeling exhausted all the time.
Dude your ****in avi creeps me out... I can't talk to you

I can't fully recover either. I can actually go to 100mgs a week and feel pretty good. I thought I read somewhere that natty production in an average male is equivalent to about 50mgs a week (or it may have been per month) I'll try to find that article. Either way, sometimes I feel better at lower test than at my script level.
I think it's 70 mg's . How old are you Rs and how long you been on? That's kind of a diffeent take for me, usually it's the opposite. You really feel better at a lower dose than a high level? I know some medically don't recover but th op was asking what to expect dropping from 500 to 150. I know when I drop I feel crappy. The only sure thing inthis is everyones reaction to hormones is different

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I believe the average male depending on age produces between 50-70mgs per week.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic