Kiddorism
What's New?

Curfew?...

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Just shelter in place, everything closed here but essential business. Also, businesses deemed essential, we all still report to work. So for me, it’s the same ole same ole BS every day

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
U know what, I think it depends on who u are, woodwise...For instance, my gym closed 4 days ago, completely (24hr access too)...Yet, today when I went by it I caught people in It working out...No vehicles were in the parking lot, so, I drove around back and low and behold, there were vehicles parked discretely behind the gym...Makes one wonder....

I hear ya bud. I have heard stories about gyms staying open for select few. My coach is friends with someone who was doing that, but they were turned in by a douchebag who had it out for them and they are facing fines and penalties now.

Our shelter in place order does allow people to go to work if they work alone, even if they are not an essential business. Also, we can go to essential businesses to get what we need . . . pharmacy for drugs and supplies, grocery store for food, etc.

I am going to work in my office until I run out of work, which will be in about 1 week unless new work starts coming in.

S

So1970

Oct 28, 2019
Essential workers. I don't like the wording because what most families need are essential paychecks. My job was deemed essential so no worries for me but my brother in law is laid off until the end of April

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
RI is trying to call in the National Guard to go door to door.

Could get real.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
No, not yet. 11:00pm to 5:00am sounds like meth dealer's hours.

Why don't they ever have to close shop?

We are under a Stay at Home Order here and have been warned being on the streets for non-essential business is subject to arrest, jail and $1000 fine. I guess all of the illegal hanging out in the Home Depot Parking lot are essential business.

Not sure what you guys are doing , but our country government can kiss my ass. If I need to do something I am going to do it. My life revolves around work, gym and the grocery store anyway. I can't go to work so I am going to do the other two. I have no reason to be out at night.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
We are under a Stay at Home Order here and have been warned being on the streets for non-essential business is subject to arrest, jail and $1000 fine. I guess all of the illegal hanging out in the Home Depot Parking lot are essential business.

Creature's of habit, baby!!!!

Not sure what you guys are doing , but our country government can kiss my ass. If I need to do something I am going to do it. My life revolves around work, gym and the grocery store anyway. I can't go to work so I am going to do the other two. I have no reason to be out at night.

Come on by and bring your bass, I need some "kick", in my rhythm...U can help me with my new song, brah!!!!….

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic