Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Culprit: GYNO

M

Muz92

Jan 17, 2014
As I'm about to jump into my first cycle by end of this month, I really want to be sure about the gyno stuff so as to stay away from it. I'd like to get advice from you guys and your views on what I'm about to say.

Test is the hormone that actually helps and assist in the development and preservation of muscle tissues, bone mass, body hair, ect...so being on gear causes a surplus of these hormones. As the body notices the surplus it shuts down its own production and eventually excess of these test hormones converts into the female estro thus causing few complications, yet most of them reversible and among them all is the gyno, breast tissue development due to excess of estro (excess of test that converted into estro).

So my view is, to build muscle you have to work your arse off, (even at a higher extend since you're on gear)so that the test injected can do their role accordingly (to increase growth rate). How about lack of proper training bad diet and bad lifestyle (alcohol, not resting enough) is the result of gyno. Literally the testosterone in there have no work to do (no broken muscle tissue needs repair) thus floating around aimlessly and thus converted to estro due to lack of activity. My final point how about REAL hardcore training with proper cardio, proper rest and good dieting to keep gyno away (to be on the safe side) with adex in hand and nolva as well.

Last edited:
bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Uh...huh? Bro, you can suffer from gyno training or no training! I'm not sure exactly what you are / were trying to express but I'm afraid you failed.

Just try again but don't make claims that really aren't factual.

Kisses!

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
A first cycle is a low to moderate dose of test 500 mg is a good start. You may not need an AI or nolvadex, but have both if needed.

Most times guys starting out crash estrogen, which causes more problems than high e2 does.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
gyno doesnt happen over night..Get bloods done mid cycle to see what your estro looks like and dose the ai as needed..It takes a few cycles and lots of blood work to really understand what dose ai u need

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Holy Broscience

If you train Supah hahd, the muscles need more test to repair so then you won't get the gyno.

It doesn't work that way. Just have your aromasin on hand.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
:261:............................

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
And here I am looking for Ralox.........................when all I really need is few more minutes in the gym.:)

UncleAl

UncleAl

MuscleHead
Jun 20, 2012
Kind of scary when someone who has not done his homework jumps into this stuff. I hope that is your only misconception, my friend.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic