Samson0692
What's New?

Cryptocurrencies

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I’ve thought of buying this stock as a proxy for buying BTC on an exchange. Provides easy liquidity. But alas, I still don’t have the balls for it

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I’ve thought of buying this stock as a proxy for buying BTC on an exchange. Provides easy liquidity. But alas, I still don’t have the balls for it
Ugh, it’s so damn volatile brother.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Just blowing some dust off this thread to commiserate with my brother @Swiper .

It is INSANE to me that during periods of HISTORICALY high inflation, that gold can be dropping like it is. How can it drop 30% of it's value in times like this? This make NO sense whatsoever. Just further proof that everything is manipulated by the big money.

Hope all are doing OK. I am sitting on the sidelines with everything right now.

EKiPTWK.jpg

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011

It is INSANE to me that during periods of HISTORICALY high inflation, that gold can be dropping like it is. How can it drop 30% of it's value in times like this? This make NO sense whatsoever. Just further proof that everything is manipulated by the big money.

EKiPTWK.jpg
This, AND silver... HIGHLY manipulated... BTC will be stellar, maybe just a little longer than anticipated.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Wow, man. $1 billion sounds like a huge loss. Tbh, I wouldn't like to be in his shoes.
There is a lot of this going on and it is intentionally planned by the masters of this world. The Bed, Bath and Beyond CEO really took a dive.

I

Iron1

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2021
I don't know how much if it is true but I heard some of the pricing action with PM's is people cashing out supplies they've been holding. Times are tough, people need money and having PM's in the vault doesn't put food on the table.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010

EKiPTWK.jpg
Shouldn't you be buying? DCA?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Shouldn't you be buying? DCA?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
I am thinking it could actually hit significantly lower.

I have not ever followed the DCA path. (but I think it is a good way to approach). It however does not work for me as I dont have a regular income.

Larger issue for me is what I want my exposure to be. I currently have a significant amount of BTC that is essentially 'lost' to me with the celsius chapter 11.

I dont think anyone has any answers of where to put your money right now (wisely)

Reactions: 5.0
BrandenFlynn

BrandenFlynn

Jul 18, 2022
I have seen that some Britons intend to create a real paradise for bitcoin investors from an island between Australia and Fiji. As written on investorjunkie.com, A "sustainable smart city" has already been built on the 300-hectare island, filled with multi-story residential buildings and offices for cryptocurrency investors worldwide. To do this, the owner has renamed the island from Lataro to Satoshi. Successful candidates wishing to live on the island will receive a non-interchangeable token (NFT), granting them "Satoshi Island citizenship."

I

Iron1

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2021
That sounds like a scam.

They're going to mint their own coins for use as salary payments and payment for goods/services? A micro-coin with no consumer protections that is useless for purchases outside the island.

Buying NFT's in exchange for use of the land? NFT's that are famous for implying you don't actually own the thing you paid for?

$130,000 to Vanuatu for citizenship (a requisite to getting on Satoshi)
$??? to outbid others for a "citizenship" NFT for Satoshi
$60,000 to Cybertecture for (1) block of home to be placed on land you don't own
$?? import fees and other migration related expenses

$200,000 minimum to have a fluffed up trailer home on a parcel of land you don't own, for what? The option to work on an island where your money is useless anywhere but the island?

This sounds like a Company Store type deal with extra steps if not an outright scam.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic