Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Cryptocurrencies

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Well a month has passed since the post that BTC was going in the toilet. Quite the opposite. Stock to flow, still intact. Things are looking very good for BTC despite the doom and gloom.

97% of hedge fund managers predict BTC will end year above 50k. That is pretty strong. Right now, you are split about evenly between he 100k and 150k+ group by years end.

Also in the past month some GREAT adoptions and more accumulation by BIG corps. HUGE investment into US mining companies. Additional Paypal news and Dorsey feeling BTC will be the biggest thing he has ever worked on.

Not here to change anyone's mind. But it is not too late for those who are not part of this.

There is risk, but you will never see the chance in your life to build wealth on this scale again. Risk what you can afford to lose. I have gone a little nuts, but it is worth it for me to take a shot. Good luck to all whatever you decide to do.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
BTC isn't going anywhere. Buy.

Buy ADA /cardano stat as well, will double in a couple years.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
BTC isn't going anywhere. Buy.

Buy ADA /cardano stat as well, will double in a couple years.

Cardano is hot right now. It's at 2.23 now and strongly predicted that it could hit 10 in the next year or two.

I was a little late to the party but I just got some cardano. I also threw a little bit at ethereum and bitcoin since it's gradually on rise again.

Last edited:
macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Yep.... Still HODLING on my end. I dont get too excited to 'gain' or 'lose', but thinking long term.

Any questions about BTC are answered when you ZOOM OUT.

Cardano is a good tech. One of the better 'alts'. My advice is base on goals. Nice long term. 80/20 BTC/ETH, Cardano and maybe a few other alts.

Or if you want to make a hit 50/25/25 BTC/ ETH Cardano/ Some meme alts NOT DOGE. Possibly Shiba, Tel etc.

Looking for all the guys that said BTC was going to be worth nothing the end of this year. I am still holding to my 100k.

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
a quick search answered my question (should have started there I suppose)... Im fukked everywhere I turn :-/
Yes, ALL exchanges you deal with are required to report to the IRS on material transactions such as buy/sell and any cash-out transactions. There are hardly any that do not do any sort of KYC or AML reporting.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
“Crypto is crashing—and experts predict more pain ahead”

Stalwart coins like Bitcoin have shed over 40% in recent months.

BY ANNE SRADERS
January 21, 2022 5:40 PM EST

For HODLers of crypto, the last couple months have been quite the test of endurance.

The price of Bitcoin and Ethereum, the two top digital assets by market cap, dropped over 40% each since mid-November, according to CoinMarketCap (Bitcoin hit an all-time high of roughly $69,000 in November before sinking to around $36,900 as of January 21 afternoon trading). In recent days, the price of Bitcoin has fluctuated around the $40,000 mark, but on Friday crashed to under $37,000—a level below which “there is not much support until the $30,000 level,” Edward Moya, senior market analyst at Oanda, argued in an early Friday afternoon note.

1-23-2022
17c0a6514f05c345a5c0bdb0d624bbac.jpg

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
BTC and Eth are what I hold and even though I have a 300% gain I will not sell at this point even though it's going down the toilet. I have lost more in the stock market in the past by jumping the gun too soon. E-Coin investors are getting scared because the government doesn't like to have FULL CONTROL of our money. Since bank lobbyists are trying to protect themselves they are doing what all lobbyists do and telling Congress that e-coins are bad. Hell even though I've been buying and selling BTC for years I honestly don't know everything about them. I do know I f*cked myself early on when I bought for never to nothing and sold at $800 and I probably could have retired last year with what I sold back then. I don't hold a lot of $$ in BTC/ETH but I'm going to ride it up or down until I lose it all OR the price goes up for me to pay off all my bills and just work on real stock market investments. If BTC goes back up to $60k I can probably make that happen so hoping to just outlast the peeps in Washington before they pull the rug out from under us.

I have a feeling that the US Gov will come up with their own version of e-coins and paper money will be gone.

My business works a lot on a cash-only basis and even though I pay taxes on what I earn I prefer to have cash in my hand than e-money that could be hacked and stolen.

Fingers crossed.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
“Seems” (to me) the biggest fear is that the entire economy is soon (near future relatively speaking) to suddenly get shifted to CBDC.
Its clear where that leaves the fiat dollar construct, and not so clear where it leaves alt coins.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
I'm a total newbie to Bitcoin. But I'm thinking about it for the first time. Quick question.. Can I buy Bitcoin completely anonymously? I've read that there are Bitcoin retailers where I can walk in and buy Bitcoin with cash.

But I figure that the retailers will all have cameras that can be used to ID the purchaser of Bitcoin? In addition, wouldn't the block chain contain a permanent record of all transactions?

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I'm a total newbie to Bitcoin. But I'm thinking about it for the first time. Quick question.. Can I buy Bitcoin completely anonymously? I've read that there are Bitcoin retailers where I can walk in and buy Bitcoin with cash.

But I figure that the retailers will all have cameras that can be used to ID the purchaser of Bitcoin? In addition, wouldn't the block chain contain a permanent record of all transactions?
Look up incognito wallet.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic