Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Cryptocurrencies

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
You can get some damn good apy on stables on defi. 30+ percent on a million is a lot

Well, you missed a 30% market swing in 5 days.... So a years worth of you APY was outpaced in 5 days, (plus if you wanted you could get 3-4% on BTC) while you are holding....

30% APY is nothing compared to the avg yearly yield of BTC. Just saying.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
I just bought $10,000 a couple weeks ago when it hit $32,000. I know $10,000 doesn't put a dent into a mil but cash is cash, lol. It cost me $200 (2%) for the bank transfer. Hell I would have been happy trading dime for dime.

Man, I will start by saying I don't know a whole lot but I may be able to suggest a cashing out method. I don't know if this will work or not but if it does, you may be able to cash out with little taxes.

I'm doing as much research as I can. I started at coinbase because of the many different cryptos they offer for exchange. It's my understanding, and please double check into this process I have going in my head (lol) , if you open up an account there and transfer coin into it, you may be able to cash out almost immediately with it and pay out practically nothing. They work with coin tracker which can print you up your profit and loss for your taxes.

Lets say you transferred $100 and then cashed it out. The taxes you would owe would only be if you made money on the $100 . Of course there would be some kind of cash out fee.

It seems like it would work but how much could you do without looking like you are laundering money would be the question. Or, how hard are they looking at that stuff?

It would definitely be worth looking into, even for small cashouts.
Just hold it for 10 years you won’t regret it

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Do you guys think we see another leg up and a true blow off top or multiple tops from here? Or is the bull market over?

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Do you guys think we see another leg up and a true blow off top or multiple tops from here? Or is the bull market over?

Stock to flow model not invalidated yet. If ....if it hold true (which it has for the past 12 years) we should see 100-150 by years end. Will definitely know in a month or so...

Follow the money. Billions more in purchases from large corps. Whales accumulating. All signs look good. Last ditch attempt to tank market was a dump of almost 2 billion from a single wallet on coinbase (which is unheard of ). Market only hit 29k and quickly bounced back.

I think if we can hit and hold 42....we will see 60 not long after that. At least that is what the futures indicate.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
I’m just ready for alt season.

History tells us...... I dont mess with alts or trading. Sure, gains can be had but the rug WILL get yanked out of 90% of alts. Look at crypto market cap and go back to 2017 and look at the top 50. You wont recognize many.

BTC and ETH and I bought a bunch of TELCOIN just for fun. My BTC is all accumulated and never sold. Hoping to never sell.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Ask this guy when he is sellling

Peter Schiff’s thoughts on Michael saylor’s bitcoin msnbc interview starting at 31:40

they both make good points but I still believe bitcoin’s run is over

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011

I just listened to that.... and it sounds grossly oversimplified. His 'counter points' to Saylor are not well formed and are more hyperbole than actual point counter point.

I de believe there is risk in everything. But I am going with my gut on this one. If I am wrong....then I will be wrong. If I am right, I will have generational wealth and the risk reward is worth the shot for me now. But I have been at this a while. I could not justify buying into BTC at current levels to get my wallet to where it is. But I am not in it for free either. I added significantly over the past year to the tune of several hundred k so I am not just messing with play money. Again...risk/reward.

I feel this is the single biggest opportunity I will ever see in my life. Others can feel otherwise.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
I didn't get a 1099.

Can look into using BTC ATM's.... not prevalent, but more than you'd think... there's a website you can google that will give you all the locations.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Peter Schiff’s thoughts on Michael saylor’s bitcoin msnbc interview starting at 31:40

I feel bad for you

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic