Members
Latest Member
6killer
What's New?

Cryptocurrencies

BrandenFlynn

BrandenFlynn

Jul 18, 2022
I have seen that some Britons intend to create a real paradise for bitcoin investors from an island between Australia and Fiji. As written on investorjunkie.com, A "sustainable smart city" has already been built on the 300-hectare island, filled with multi-story residential buildings and offices for cryptocurrency investors worldwide. To do this, the owner has renamed the island from Lataro to Satoshi. Successful candidates wishing to live on the island will receive a non-interchangeable token (NFT), granting them "Satoshi Island citizenship."

I

Iron1

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2021
That sounds like a scam.

They're going to mint their own coins for use as salary payments and payment for goods/services? A micro-coin with no consumer protections that is useless for purchases outside the island.

Buying NFT's in exchange for use of the land? NFT's that are famous for implying you don't actually own the thing you paid for?

$130,000 to Vanuatu for citizenship (a requisite to getting on Satoshi)
$??? to outbid others for a "citizenship" NFT for Satoshi
$60,000 to Cybertecture for (1) block of home to be placed on land you don't own
$?? import fees and other migration related expenses

$200,000 minimum to have a fluffed up trailer home on a parcel of land you don't own, for what? The option to work on an island where your money is useless anywhere but the island?

This sounds like a Company Store type deal with extra steps if not an outright scam.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Seems like the ratio of nerdy dudes to hot chicks on that island would be perilously skewed. Then again, the Friday night video game tournaments stocked with pizza and energy drinks would be epic! LOL

I'd consider opening an inflatable sex doll store there. Probably be a solid biz.

L

LewisJones

Oct 8, 2022
Are you sure about that? Honestly, I think you don't understand mining if you genuinely believe it will die soon.

L

LewisJones

Oct 8, 2022
Do you know that we need miners as we need someone to generate crypto and to accept transactions? You cannot do that using the services of a bank or anything else. If you are so skeptical about crypto, I advise you to take a look at the interest rates table on forex scalper pro. After that, check out the rates on a crypto exchange, and trust me, you'll be stunned.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic