Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Cryptocurrencies

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
I haven't delved much past btc futures which is around 20:1. I do have a Coinbase account but haven't done anything with. I need to research more but if you have any links or ideas on where to look please let me know. I've traded futures for 13 years, 7 professionally.
Wish I could help you out more. I know ZERO about trading. I am your typ crypto HODLER. I think Binance offers over 100x on BTC futures. But that is only because I see people complaining about it ;) There are some places that offer even greater!

Whales are still buying. Was a billion + dollar buy by a single wallet the other day and then BTC pulled off exchange. Here is something you might find interesting. I follow the money.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
This entire btc/crypto crash or wtf ever is why I buy crypto when needed for orders. TBH, some guys (who are smart) still accept WU and I’ll actually mix it up sometimes. Maybe pointless, just keeps a pattern from forming

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
Crypto taking a huge hit. Falling below resistance.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I have a Trezor Hardware wallet..... A hardware wallet is the only way to hide your Crypto from Uncle Jewey...... Now that the online exchanges are all reporting transactions.

We call those paper wallets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
BTC is down 18% and ETH is down 21% today. And my non-crypto portfolio is down over 7 figures since January 1. Since I'm not selling, I haven't lost anything. And I keep telling myself that over and over! :)

No worries about inflation, the White House has indicated that the biggest challenges facing our country are white supremacy and climate change! LOL

Thank goodness we've got Yellen in as Treasury Secretary. She indicated last week that she hopes inflation goes down. Good to finally have the adults in charge of things! LOL

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
Crypto market is taking a blood bath right now. Ouch.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Do not worry. This is transitory. Like inflation, supply shortages and the dollar. All will be fine. Keep watching CNN and CNBC and you will never know there is anything wrong.

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
I made good money on meme tokens, but I'm watching all the signals of a buy. Now I just need fucking money. Smh.. hope better employment happens sooner rather than later

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
“MicroStrategy’s Losses on Its Bitcoin Bet Near $1 Billion”

“Crypto firms Celsius, Binance halt withdrawals as bitcoin plummets”

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
“MicroStrategy’s Losses on Its Bitcoin Bet Near $1 Billion”

“Crypto firms Celsius, Binance halt withdrawals as bitcoin plummets”

Yep....NASTY. Times are looking crazy for all asset classes. When even gold had a 3% daily drop you have to wonder. We may be in for some very crazy times ahead. I am not sure anything is safe and they are not trying to burn all economies to the ground.

I still believe this may be a good opportunity to buy crypto, but FAURK.....I dont know what I would want to put more money into if I had cash. Maybe ammo would be the only thing I would feel safe buying! ;)

If you want to laugh while I cry, I have about 500k stuck on celsius that may all be gone now for all I know. But I knew the risks.... It is not all my crypto holdings, but it represents a sig amount of them.....

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I am not vested in cryptocurrency, but something popped up on my feed this morning on the tech industry taking a beating right now, which includes crypto. The article mentioned it looked like the dot com bubble all over again and the tech industry could lose 75% over the next couple years.

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
I am not vested in cryptocurrency, but something popped up on my feed this morning on the tech industry taking a beating right now, which includes crypto. The article mentioned it looked like the dot com bubble all over again and the tech industry could lose 75% over the next couple years.
Major layoff's are happening across the crypto/tech industry. Coinbase and Crypto.com are laying people off due to market conditions. I'm addicted to learning/knowing all crypto. The market is going to keep slumping due to the way some of the currencies were set up (software wise), and the way they hedge.. people are going to lose their ass. BUT, if you have excess cash and you're looking for a gamble, there are some lower market cap alt coins that could yield nice returns.

One is almost where it was when I bought last year, and my 1600 turned into 8k when I sold out. ATH was at almost 20k. I should have sold it then and played the market now. I'm no psychic, but I'm addicted to crypto like I'm addicted to fitness.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic