Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
ummm crossfit quads

friday-162.jpg

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
I did bodybuilding for almost 4 years straight. Got into powerlifting for 2 years and then gave crossfit a try.
From bodybuilding and powerlifting, I always thought I was in good shape until I tried crossfit.

I won't always do crossfit because I do like my size and hypertrophy specific workouts will get you
that much quicker than anything else. But for conditioning and maintaining size/strength, crossfit
works very well.

Bodybuilding - for those who like to look good, can lift and diet
Powerlifting - for those who don't mind how they look, can lift but not keen on the diet
Crossfit - for those who don't know how they should look, can't lift with form and think diet and pizza go hand in hand
waiting for the haters lol

Murica

Murica

Aug 2, 2013
Bodybuilding - for those who like to look good, can lift and diet
Powerlifting - for those who don't mind how they look, can lift but not keen on the diet
Crossfit - for those who don't know how they should look, can't lift with form and think diet and pizza go hand in hand
waiting for the haters lol

I like the assumption that BBers have great diets and both BB/PLers have impeccable form

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
ummmmmm tight glutes legs ;) she is fit though
1512429_207718196083747_1045862795_n.jpg

Damnnn...that's about all I can eek out at the moment.. After I get this steak dislodged I will revisit this page..over n over

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Damnnn...that's about all I can eek out at the moment.. After I get this steak dislodged I will revisit this page..over n over

Its my profile pic. Easier to get to that way :)

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I like the assumption that BBers have great diets and both BB/PLers have impeccable form

Lol assumption is right, most pros I seen working out have horrible form, rocking bouncing etc. shall I assume you are being sarcastic? :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic