Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Crisper kits and Bio hacking

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Anyone play around with Crisper or Bio Hack in their kitchen lab.

MaxMart

MaxMart

Aug 9, 2023
Hey, I've dabbled a bit in biohacking and CRISPR in my kitchen setup. It's super fascinating to experiment with genetic stuff at a DIY level. Just remember, safety first and know the ethical boundaries. Happy experimenting!

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Hey, I've dabbled a bit in biohacking and CRISPR in my kitchen setup. It's super fascinating to experiment with genetic stuff at a DIY level. Just remember, safety first and know the ethical boundaries. Happy experimenting!
What experiments did you do? Unfortunately on genetics I don't have boundaries or at least haven't found them yet.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Wanna translate wtf you're talking about for the rest of us lol

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Try to keep up, LK. There's a lot of information in his 5 posts, and that's just so far!

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Wanna translate wtf you're talking about for the rest of us lol
It is genetic manipulation that you can do at home or in a lab same quality. It is cheep, easily available, legal, lots of clubs/support groups. It enables DNA to be cut at precise locations, allowing for its accurate and targeted renewal or replacement. So you can turn on or off genes, create hybrids(human- animal, animal-animal, plant- animal)
They used to call it eugenics but that kind of has a bad reputation so I think now it's Trans humanism.
You want pig with jellyfish genes that glows in the dark . https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/alisonvingiano/scientists-in-china-made-glow-in-the-dark-pigs

You want super muscle dog
https://www.outdoorhub.com/news/201...-editing-create-super-dogs-twice-muscle-mass/

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
All "dicking" around aside, I've been interested in this for while... but not so interested that I've gone deeper into the research. I figured if there were truly any strides to be made, someone would have already made them. I've run the gamut with peptides and nootropics. It's the next logical step but not one I plan on taking for a while.

And I see excellent arguments for the use of eugenics on a daily basis... euthanasia, too.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic