Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Creatine

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Unless you eat nothing but lightly cooked meat or sushi, supplementing creatine helps you whether you’re on cycle or not. Your gear doesn’t replace ATP the way your creatine does. As as someone mentioned earlier, creatine is used by your body for more than just muscle. It’s a good idea to supplement it IF you’re going hard in the gym.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I love creatine! I use 5 grams daily in my water and crystal light.

jp2code

jp2code

Feb 10, 2018
Ok fellas, you talked me into it, lol
Same here.

So, does Creatine get cycled like gear or do I just take it all the time? And, is any one brand different from another? I'm considering this stuff on Amazon right now because it's got one of their highest ratings:

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Most of my high school football team used creatine back in the 90s. Nobody had any issues except for one kid - one of my buddies got a kidney stone, but he was taking 30g per day.

It does work. It's not steroids obviously, but for a cheap supplement - it's well worth the money.

We used to do the grapefruit juice thing and all that jazz...

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I used to take creatine years ago, and got decent results from it.

Around 2000, I started taking steroids, which were much more effective. I still take occasional creatine when it comes as part of an energy drink (like Bang) or in a preworkout (like C4), but whenever I want to add strength or size, I turn to steroids instead.

My 14-year old son goes to the gym with me. He is making great gains, and he is really getting into it. I know at his age, his natural testosterone is through the roof, and I am trying to educate him on taking advantage of that. I was looking at getting some creatine for him, and I was disappointed to see that it was not recommended for people under the age of 18.

But what about me? If I am taking steroids (usually a tren and test mix), should I still consider creatine? If so, when? Should I take creatine during my 10-week cycle or during my 10-weeks off?

I'd like to hear your experiences, good or bad, about taking creating with steroids or if you think it is or is not a good idea for me.

What about my 14-year old? He will NOT be taking steroids (at least not from me) until he is at least 25, but could he safely be taking creatine at 14?
just wanted to know this was a very helpful thread / topic.

Keep us in the loop in so far as progress with you and your son's training together. Posts like this are great for reminding (even experinced members) about things that we've learned and forgotten lol.

Great topic. Keep em coming bro.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic