Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Creatine Supplementation on DNP

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
And this one also pointed out by Nandi, (RIP)

I have no advice nor experience though using creatine with DNP although i've used DNP.
IMO I would't mix the two, if you do go sparingly I'd think with the creatine.

[/b]

This is where I think creatine has a benefit in the long haul, yeah it may have some inhibition on fat burning now.
But that extra couple lbs of muscle is going to have an good effect on total calories burned and total thermic effect later.

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
Agreed, AJ.

I think more muscle is always favorable over slightly less fat, in the long run, you can diet for fatloss, yet muscle tissue acrual takes longer and requires more emphasis be placed on it. IMO.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Agreed, AJ.

I think more muscle is always favorable over slightly less fat, in the long run, you can diet for fatloss, yet muscle tissue acrual takes longer and requires more emphasis be placed on it. IMO.

Which explains the three year "bulking phase" I've been on lol...

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
This is where I think creatine has a benefit in the long haul, yeah it may have some inhibition on fat burning now.
But that extra couple lbs of muscle is going to have an good effect on total calories burned and total thermic effect later.

very good point, creatine shifted substrate utilization from fat to carbs though and the study lasted about 3 weeks . Looks like cycling creatine imo may help with that a bit as well. (if your out for total fast loss) and yet looking to benefit from the muscle added from creatine as well.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
But using dnp after your creatine or with Who cares thinking about to what extent creatine inhibits fat burning! lolololz probably not enuff to worry about.

for anything it was entertaining to think about LOLOLZ

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic