Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Cream of Wheat

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Ive been eating cream of wheat ever since I was a kid. Mom fed that every morning to me when I was growing up. Same with cream of rice.

If you like cream of wheat, try rice n grinds. I use it in my diet plan now, and they have a bunch of flavors. Right now I am using blueberry muffin, strawberry/banana and coconut are my favs. If you have a hard time getting down 90g of carbs a meal, you'll get them down no problem with this stuff. Place came recommended to me by Chris Tuttle/IFBB pro. He also does my diet regime.

Try their pride budder too. Brown sugar/cinnamon is so damn good...

I like the rice&grinds but like flavor gang version their sh*t is way over priced. You can buy a box of
I like Rice & Grinds too and I also like flavor gang's version but both brands are just too over priced when you can buy a box of what used to be called uncle ben's for $4 and walden farm's syrups for $4 and you just spent half the money.

And I'm not bitchingabout the price of R&G or Flav Gang, all I'm saying is I'm buying the same thing as you are for half the price and IMO walden farms syrups (zero calories, fats, sugar, carbs, gluten free) is better.

Last edited:
L

lamarclark09

Mar 13, 2023
I used to eat it a lot when I was a kid but I rarely have them now. But I do remember how great they used to taste. I will try to make the cream of wheat muffins by following a recipe I found in this thread and hopefully, it will remind me of my good old days.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I always liked oatmeal better than the cream of wheat. But my favorite now is some Jacked up Grits. A 4 serving bowl of grits with
4 or 5 pieces of crispy bacon all broke up on top with melted cheese. I can eat that shit any time of the day. Soooo fkn good.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I have cut iron from my diet to the extreme. I am currently getting "too much" iron. Zero difference in my blood count.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic