Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Crazy woman

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Why is it that every woman I have have ever been married to, or dated have all turned crazy on my assignment months down the road. They all seem normal, happy people, in the beginning, then as time goes on, it seems like they get worse and worse. Till the day they just explode, and all this nasty bitterness comes out. Do I really have this hidden power that turns woman into up happy, bitter people?..

Tell me I'm crazy and full of shit please.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Just use them for sex and have no feelings..Ice cold

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Most women are crazy (sorry ladies). Just wait you date a women who is menopause. Talk about roid rage. ****ing Yikes!

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Most women are crazy (sorry ladies). Just wait you date a women who is menopause. Talk about roid rage. ****ing Yikes!

What's the approximate age that happens at .I've been married over 20 years she just turned 50.We still have great sex at least I do.lol well she is due for menopause anytime now I'm sure.I guess the golden year aren't so golden.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
What's the approximate age that happens at .I've been married over 20 years she just turned 50.We still have great sex at least I do.lol well she is due for menopause anytime now I'm sure.I guess the golden year aren't so golden.
Mine, started around late 40's. Sex is great, but you have to fight through a WarZone of emotions to get through to that pussy!

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
OP, you sound like my son. He's 25 and every woman he's dated has been drop dead gorgeous but crazy as ****.

I had the same problems when I was younger but I finally found a good one 10 years ago. Good looks, good job, loves to cook and clean for me and not crazy. I feel very lucky.

She's 51 so not sure if she's heading into menopause yet but I hope she doesn't go nuts when she gets there. LOL.

Maybe start dating ugly chicks. I think this guy is onto something:

I think I found my unicorn. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
mjbanks

mjbanks

Nov 4, 2015
In my experience, and take my advice lightly, i'm no sexpert, one you didn't handle it well, two you didn't need to, three maybe you're meant to sow wild oats, move to a place with hookers, turn into the ****ing terminator when you're not on assignment, society is immature so the world is now high-school for dating, and anyone dating after thirty will find problems by looking for problems, and crazy chicks by looking for them too, and there's always the option of lifting and ****buddying around, never getting tied down, kinky, until it just happens.

"Nothing is as it seems, and the reverse is also true"

* zen as **** crew *

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
It's 50/50. Met some crazies met some super cool ones. Girls have it the same as guys. A lot of guys try to act like they are logical and all but I've seen a lot of dbags act like little bitches.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I'm sure CTJ has seen quite a few d-bag guys.... I mean c'mon, he does CrossFit. lol

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I like the crazy ones, until they turn against you,,remember all the good ones are taken .......

Reactions: 5.0
C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I'm sure CTJ has seen quite a few d-bag guys.... I mean c'mon, he does CrossFit. lol

gSZtI8U.png

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic