Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

crazy pain on glute/lower back from shot

I

imraan4710

Apr 2, 2011
Hey.
so took my 6th shot yesterday night. i had to delay it one day because previous shot was right glute that ended up getting a pretty nice hard ball that is dissapearing now.
but this sixth shot is the pain that i was wondering about.
the pain prevents me from sitting all the way back on any chair or even lean back on the chair. it hurts when i touch the area and put just the slightest pressure.
i had a fever on friday then went away after taking an advil before bed and right now i am starting to get the same fever back.
area feels warm/hot, not really red..its hard to see red on me, no ball feeling under the skin.
oh the pain is in the left sacral area, just lateral and superior to ass crack around lower back. this wasn't the injection site of course and the shot went smooth, no pain or blood.
pain is not radiating anywhere.

huntlo

huntlo

Apr 9, 2011
What are you shootin?
Since you have a slight fever, (if you're shootin test) could
be what some people refer to as the "test flu".
I've experienced something similar to the lower back pain
you describe after a glute injection. With stretching and
ice, it went away in a couple days.

Hope it gets better

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
I think the stuff fell out of solution and traveled up towards your SI joint. ICE!!! At least 20+ min. Then maybe massage, stretch, and then ICE again. If you have an infection, then you're going to find out either way. I don't think you do though. You prob just have a Bolus in a 'virgin' spot.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Ahh yes, the hot shot. Your initiation is almost complete.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i know nothing about hot shots or things traveling but if you are getting a fever i would see a doctor in case of an infection or at the very least get yourself on some antibiotics. expecially if it is continuing on. soreness and localized inflammatory reactions should get better and not worse each day, if it is getting worse, you got bugs growing and you are going to need some antibiotics to take care of them. you might not have a lump because they havent grown enough to form a puss pocket. if you are pinning, you should ALWAYS have antibiotics on hand. better to be safe than sorry!

I

imraan4710

Apr 2, 2011
oh how did i forget to mention its test e..250mg/ml twice a week

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
i know nothing about hot shots or things traveling but if you are getting a fever i would see a doctor in case of an infection or at the very least get yourself on some antibiotics. expecially if it is continuing on. soreness and localized inflammatory reactions should get better and not worse each day, if it is getting worse, you got bugs growing and you are going to need some antibiotics to take care of them. you might not have a lump because they havent grown enough to form a puss pocket. if you are pinning, you should ALWAYS have antibiotics on hand. better to be safe than sorry!

I agree, and being that it was only 250mg test either you shot right by a nerve and it's pissed off or it's trying to abcess on you.

250mg test made right shouldn't cause that at all.

I take it your rotating inject sights ?

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
I'd DEF get some anti-b's on hand asap. Just in case.

Oh and NOO heat.

I

imraan4710

Apr 2, 2011
feeling somewhat of a tiny ball in there now that came about today. i might to see a doc tomorrow.
this evening until now i have a fever again and currently sublingual temp is 37.2.
i haven't been to the gym in 3days and basically lack of motivation. tomorrow night i have to shoot another one...should i?
also i rotate from left to right glute..i only have pins for that.. the 25g 1"

N

nunzinunz

Mar 18, 2011
glutes can be a little painful as in sore for first few weeks for someones first cycle. try to switch over to your shoulders. you could be shaking a little while doing the glutes. personally i cant reach that good to do glute shots so i have someone do it for me. i also heat up the oil a little before i inject. i just run the barrel of the syringe under warm water for a min. usuallt thats when im doing more than 2cc's. the type of gear shouldnt matter to much as in pain. except if your doing test suspension, winny, prop. could be the gear itself. (alcohol content, bacteria etc.)

N

nunzinunz

Mar 18, 2011
oh yeah. and always rotate sides. your only pinning twice a week so theres deff no need to hit same spot twice in same week.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I think when you hit a saturated spot you will have the issues you mention. the oil is not dispersing into the muscle ... causing inflammation. Heat will help the oil absorb into the muscle imo. I use a hot tub and it works great.

I also keep anti b's on hand in case that soreness and swelling last more then 4 or 5 days....not showing signs of improvement etc... I've only had to use them once as a precautionary measure and have never had a verified infection. If your gonna use needles as we do you MUST be prepared for an infection as part of your protocol.

No reason for concern unless the swelling last more then the time frame mentioned.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic