Latest Member
Hautebusted
What's New?

Crank It Up Training Music

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
B.B. King and Slash with a few others jamming together!...OMG!...

Had the priviledge to play at the same club BB and a few others have played a couple of days ago!...I had no clue my town had this club...well, I knew it was here cause I did some locks outs when I was locksmithing!...Just didn't realize the fame it had...It's a black club tucked away in the woods!...He is 85 here!...Enjoy!....

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Use to like this one right after a killer workout!...Made me feel like I had did somepun...Nice solo in it!...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
What's the music industry gonna do?...Was listening to the radio and they were talking how bands can't tour or do gigs?....Live music is the best!!!!

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
What's the music industry gonna do?...Was listening to the radio and they were talking how bands can't tour or do gigs?....Live music is the best!!!!

I've been watching lesser-known artists live-online shows. I'm wondering how the hip-hop and rock music industries will do? They'll have to be Agile(TM). You'll pro'ly soon see newer formats of "live" presentations (shows) in your home with 5G and the latest blue-tooth technology. :eek:

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I've been watching lesser-known artists live-online shows. I'm wondering how the hip-hop and rock music industries will do? They'll have to be Agile(TM). You'll pro'ly soon see newer formats of "live" presentations (shows) in your home with 5G and the latest blue-tooth technology. :eek:

Me too, Phoenix....What I'm curious about is how the entertainer will "feed" off of the crowd?...I think one of the main driving forces for them is the actual live audience and of course the money!!!...Over the years I've watched quite a many of them interviewed and they always key in on how the audience/fans drive them...

I personally like to play when I'm alone (self-entertainment),however, I have played around people too...Mostly, when I was younger (neighborhood girls would come by and hang out, *LOL*)...I can see where a person would want to perform with a live audience present...Again, they "feed" off of the energy!...

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Me too, Phoenix....What I'm curious about is how the entertainer will "feed" off of the crowd?...I think one of the main driving forces for them is the actual live audience and of course the money!!!...Over the years I've watched quite a many of them interviewed and they always key in on how the audience/fans drive them...

I personally like to play when I'm alone (self-entertainment),however, I have played around people too...Mostly, when I was younger (neighborhood girls would come by and hang out, *LOL*)...I can see where a person would want to perform with a live audience present...Again, they "feed" off of the energy!...

I’m sure they’ll find the motivation by other means....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I’m sure they’ll find the motivation by other means....

As long as the money rolls in, I'm sure they'll survive!...Actually, for me personally, I wouldn't mind the online "live" action....Seems like u could cut a lot of corners when it comes to expenses!...Save a lot of money!...

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
As long as the money rolls in, I'm sure they'll survive!...Actually, for me personally, I wouldn't mind the online "live" action....Seems like u could cut a lot of corners when it comes to expenses!...Save a lot of money!...

Agree. Lots of opportunities right now if people know how to adapt.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Agree. Lots of opportunities right now if people know how to adapt.

"Change", I use not to mind it, however, with me aging rapidly, I find that, that word is offensive, *LOL*.....

Phoenix, I can remember back in the day (80's), we would go to an open field and set up make shift stages and only people who were invited from around all of the surronding schools could go...Anyway, we would play and wait until 1-2 in the morning, then go and drag race!...*LOL*...Those were the days!...This going online to get your thrills isn't really appealing to me...I like "live" action!...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic