Latest Member
Imsprod1
What's New?

Cramps on Tren.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Having some serious cramping issues recently. I've been drinking 2 gallons of water per day, NOT including the water or almond milk for my shakes. I've been eating bananas and drinking Powerade Zero. I've been taking 5g Taurine twice per day. Still getting cramps, and not in your normal places. My pecs are cramping, my neck has been cramping, and my forearms have been cramping.

Any similar experiences or suggestions?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
2 things....

Try supplementing some calcium and magnesium if you don't already. And maybe try switching to a liquid multi vitamin, that worked for me when I had the same problem.

The other thing is that tren puts more stress on the liver than any other injectable I know of. At 700 mg EW it's entirely possible that the stress put on your liver and kidneys is causing muscle cramps. Let's hope that's not the case at all, just wanted to make you aware...sorry, lol

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
cramps and tren to me are from going to high on the dose,,tried everything under the sun EQ high dose that to me too

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I'll pick up some calcium and magnesium, drop the var, and see where I'm at before I go to the liquid multivitamin or drop the dose. I'm reluctant to drop the dose because I am having a great run and have minimal sides, and liquid multis are vile, lol.

Thanks guys.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I get them, as well. Not too often, but I get them. My bicep was cramping playing darts the other night.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Thought it was me- my freakin' quad, when I've been sitting still. My neck. Calves when I get up. Lots of water, taurine, good potassium and cal/mag in a balanced formula.
Never had this issue before....

FUCK.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Potassium gluconate might help too... Just be careful if you are or may become pregnant as this may be harmful to your unborn baby.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
I sub in "No-Salt" brand of salt substitute to increase my potassium. Then Taurine and Cal Mag......but sometimes my neck still cramps. It's annoying but worth it :D

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
try drinking a big glass of milk ,inthe morning and again at night before
Bed,My crapping was curbed by doin this,As well as joints pain lightened
Up.
Will give a good idea as to wether calcium is high enough
Or not,Plus its good protein and you probably already have it in the fridge.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
try drinking a big glass of milk ,inthe morning and again at night before
Bed,My crapping was curbed by doin this,As well as joints pain lightened
Up.
Will give a good idea as to wether calcium is high enough
Or not,Plus its good protein and you probably already have it in the fridge.

Actually, I don't have it in the fridge and haven't in years. Milk doesn't like me and ends up making a bee-line to my colon, where it beats the shit out of it for an hour and then violently explodes out of my ass. I'm not fully lactose intolerant, but milk has been off limits for quite some time. Not to mention, I wouldn't drink it if I could, because it is full of sugar, and as far as I know they don't make unsweetened milk yet.

But they do make unsweetened almond and unsweetened coconut milk, both of which I drink daily, and both of which have more calcium than milk.

Why do you think milk lightened your joint pain? Just curious as to if there is any science behind that.

Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011
and liquid multis are vile, lol.

Thanks guys.

Oh good GAWD, GROW UP ALREADY and HOLD YOUR NOSE like ANY OTHER MATURE ADULT...:D

Guess that is why my bottle of Golden Age (Liquid Centrum) has been sitting on top of the frig for TWO YEARS, eh?!?! Hey, its HALF gone...:)

Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011
Why do you think milk lightened your joint pain? Just curious as to if there is any science behind that.

I didn't know milk lightened joint pain, any more info would be good...For my joints, I take 8g of Fish Oil and when I miss a day, I KNOW IT...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic