Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Cramping

S

Sigshooter717

Apr 10, 2022
What did they ask you fellas in the den about using test and getting fairly bad cramping and how are you guys deal with that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Eh? You don't cramp by just using test...

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Just Test? Nah, what else are you on? Orals or maybe the ECA stack??

To alleviate cramps buy bananas and supplement withtaurine powder. Plus hydrate with water to the max! Very important and most don’t drink enough water throughout the day.

S

Sigshooter717

Apr 10, 2022
Yeah, I don’t know I find it kind of weird and it’s usually when I’m running test. I got even worse when I was running anadrol but as soon as that happened, so I quit taking that and just stayed on the test and still cramping up.

D

dan gable

VIP Member
Dec 27, 2017
Are you prone to cramping in general? Are you cramping at all different times or mainly a couple hours after a hard workout?

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Yeah, I don’t know I find it kind of weird and it’s usually when I’m running test. I got even worse when I was running anadrol but as soon as that happened, so I quit taking that and just stayed on the test and still cramping up.

What’s your weekly Test dose, and type your using? Test Enan, Cyp, Prop, etc?

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Are you on a statin as well? Man I was on 2 diff statins and could barely walk. Stopped and cramps went away.

Drink more water and I take 400 mg mag glycinate ed at night. Helps relax muscles and gives me 15% better sleep.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Try liquid iV in your water

S

Sigshooter717

Apr 10, 2022
I am currently running tea 400 twice a week and I don’t really cramp up much during the day. It’s usually at night when I’m trying to relax or I’m at the gym and if I’m pushing heavy weight i cramp up… and thank you gentlemen for the help

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
My guess would be you are dehydrated and your sodium is too low. Your body is using more water and nutrients being on the test and you have not increased them enough to offset this.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I agree. Sounds like dehydration to me. Usually cramps are associated with sodium being off. Have you tried Liquid IV? I usually use a half packet before and after a workout and don’t have many issues. Furthermore, if I’m going anywhere hiking with really high elevation I’ll start hydrating several days before and during my hikes. Makes a big difference.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic