Members
Latest Member
steroidlable
What's New?

Cramping Abs

T

thedru13

Mar 30, 2011
Has plagued me for years.. Not sure if i should post here but will start..

I cramp everytime I do abs. Muscles seize up can barely move. I can see them twist takes over 20 mins for me to get them to unlock.. Its like a charlie horse in my upper ab...

Went to the Dr.. Blood test and CT Scan. Blood test showed high electrolights. That was it. CT scan was fine.

I do tend to drink alot of caffine. Would that trigger dehydration? I also drink a good amount of water.

Only supplements I am on right now are Protein/creatine and thats it. Besides fish oil and vitamins.

I need help badly. I can't figure this out. I have tried potassium, Magnesium, salt, ect. I can't get it to stop. Its every time I do abs no matter what..

PLEASE HELP

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I honestly have no solutions for you, I have the same thing happen to me, and the only advice is maybe cut the caffeine back a bit and see if that helps.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Have had it happen too. Figured it was h2o consumption, but have added in taurine... hasn't happened in a while. Was always out of the blue for me, and yup, even when I thought I had water and all spot on...

I have a pretty steep caffeine intake... hmmm