Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

C

Cat55

Jun 14, 2022
Whether you are for or against the vaccines one thing is for certain. We do not know the long-term side effects of mrna manipulation. It could end badly...

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Pulled a 2 inch blood clot out of my friend 4 weeks after injection from his arm. Second friend had to have a hysterotomy 6 weeks after injection due to profuse bleeding. Girl I know dropped dead from myocarditis 3 days after injection at 23 years old. The worst is yet to come, for sure.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
My wife and I walk in the afternoons on base. We noticed the grass has not been mowed once this year in the common areas. The entire base looks like it is overrun with vegetation. I talked to those in charge of mowing and they said they only have 2 out of the 15 guys needed to mow base, because even though they are not GS employees they are still required to vaccinated and no one who works jobs like that are getting vaccinated.

I have turned down several contractor jobs working for the DOD due to the vaccine requirement, one on multiple occasions. It is unfortunate, as that job requires a specific skillset only a few people in the US have and if not filled it could cost US service member lives. I worked the job for almost two years, but got suckered away to another job making a lot of money. I ended up leaving that job after six months and was going to go back to the old job, because they couldn't find someone in the time I was gone, but then they came out with the vaccine requirement. I said, no.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Some die hard vaccers at my work who openly hate and despise the unvaccinated are now developing heart problems. They won't admit it but they are scared shit less and it's sad. They took all the shots and couldn't wait to vaccinate their young children. They are in their mid 30s. I was forced to get it or lose a 25 year career in health care. I got really bad welts and itchy skin 2 weeks after each shot. I think supplements saved my life since I take nattokinase and bromelain and tons of omegas that keeps my blood thin. Not looking forward to the next one. Oh yeah all the coworkers of mine recently got COVID-19 and I didn't and we were all together in meetings that week. One was a manager and came to work sick but never got disciplined for breaking the rules. They also all were deathly sick for a week.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
My wife and I walk in the afternoons on base. We noticed the grass has not been mowed once this year in the common areas. The entire base looks like it is overrun with vegetation. I talked to those in charge of mowing and they said they only have 2 out of the 15 guys needed to mow base, because even though they are not GS employees they are still required to vaccinated and no one who works jobs like that are getting vaccinated.

I have turned down several contractor jobs working for the DOD due to the vaccine requirement, one on multiple occasions. It is unfortunate, as that job requires a specific skillset only a few people in the US have and if not filled it could cost US service member lives. I worked the job for almost two years, but got suckered away to another job making a lot of money. I ended up leaving that job after six months and was going to go back to the old job, because they couldn't find someone in the time I was gone, but then they came out with the vaccine requirement. I said, no.
They have absolutely destroyed the airline industry. A lot of airlines are being diverted from airports because they are down to skeleton crews of airtraffic controllers. Plus hundreds of routes are gone. I wouldn't fly for a million bucks. One of my friends flights took 18 hours and the plane was on fumes.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
They have absolutely destroyed the airline industry. A lot of airlines are being diverted from airports because they are down to skeleton crews of airtraffic controllers. Plus hundreds of routes are gone. I wouldn't fly for a million bucks. One of my friends flights took 18 hours and the plane was on fumes.
I have flown twice since the vaccine mandate and your assessment is correct. My trips should have been 3 hours and 45 minutes each way; a 1 hour and 45 minute flight followed by a 1 hour and 15 minute layover and a 45 minute flight. Nope. It took 12-13 hours, twice going there and once coming back. Only one flight back was reasonable. Each instance was manpower related. Worse part about it is I can drive to the trip in 12 hours at the speed limit and 11 hours if I want to go 5-7 over.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 3 members watching this topic

, ,