Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Trump is referring to a medication that you could inject that will kill the virus. a completely new drug that hasn’t been invented yet. it works kind of like a disinfectant killing bacteria and viruses.

it’s clear as day to me that’s exactly what he was saying. I don’t know how you could come up with any other conclusion

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
He’s referring to a medication that you could inject that will kill the virus. a completely new drug that hasn’t been invented yet. it works kind of like a disinfectant killing bacteria and viruses.

it’s clear as day to me that’s exactly what he was saying. I don’t know how you could come up with any other conclusion
Exactly, unless you are a sheep and are just going by what you heard, rather than actually watching and listening to the WORDS being spoken at the briefing.
Listening to the Words and hearing what is being said is what needs to be done.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
There are thousands of disinfectants besides bleach and no one ever said to drink bleach or inject it, propaganda lefty bullshit like always.
Leftys are fucked up brainwashed people that need therapy and get their shit straight for some reason they hate reason and sanity and want to live in a shitty run down country apparently.
They are leaving the shithole of California that they created and was once a beautiful and thriving place.
They are even fucking up parts of Montana, Missoula is taking a beating right now.
Almost time for violence in some areas.
Sad but true IMO.

He (Trump) was basing his thinking in reference to the talked about study — the one I referred to above, that did specify bleach as the studied disinfectant.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Exactly, unless you are a sheep and are just going by what you heard, rather than actually watching and listening to the WORDS being spoken at the briefing.
Listening to the Words and hearing what is being said is what needs to be done.

The “sheep” are the ones defending all might Trump lord and savior who they imagine couldn’t be so ignorant and inept as to make a reference to injecting a disinfectant — that being bleach… the study being researched at the time.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
To wrap this up with rational logic; we here (AAS users) understand that there are agents we routinely inject that are contagion, bacterial and otherwise, neutralizes. BA and BB as quick examples.
However, it’s more than evident Trump was referencing the/a spoken of study specifically about UV light / sun and humidity / climate conditions…. As well as disinfectants — bleach and alcohol specifically referenced in the study, that indicated bleach killed c-vid in saliva in 5 minutes, and alcohol killed it in one minute.
It is by no means a stretch to say that Trump in no less than a sloppy loose amateur thinking manner, referred to injecting such specific things as those cited in the study results he was referring to.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
A N D… At the start, middle, and finish of the day; FUCK Trump, Biden, and ALL of the other centralized system of control (gov’t) gang members and affiliates.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
Show me where ANYONE ever said to drink bleach or inject it or anything like that, no one ever said drink bleach.
Bleach would likely kill you as we all know.
Come on my Brother, you know exactly who and whatI am referring to. I am 100% certain ok, so injection....but this disinfectant right into the blood for a cleaning....lololol. Lets not debate what he said should be used and how... overall, some of the dumbest shiat ever said

Lets not support stupidity.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220125-174513_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220125-174513_Chrome.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 61
C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I hope that Boston patient is suing the hospital.

I also hope you're not proud of that headline.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Come on my Brother, you know exactly who and whatI am referring to. I am 100% certain ok, so injection....but this disinfectant right into the blood for a cleaning....lololol. Lets not debate what he said should be used and how... overall, some of the dumbest shiat ever said

Lets not support stupidity.
Lets not pretend that he even said to inject bleach or implying any cleaning products, we have mutual respect, so please watch the video yourself, don't listen to the lefty morons.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
Lets not pretend that he even said to inject bleach or implying any cleaning products, we have mutual respect, so please watch the video yourself, don't listen to the lefty morons.
Not interested in any video watching with him.

New Yorkers know all about this Dude....well before his Presidency. Not looking to waste any precious time.

2ez.....aka....sheepMan......Baaaaa, Baaa, Baaa

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Not interested in any video watching with him.

New Yorkers know all about this Dude....well before his Presidency. Not looking to waste any precious time.

2ez.....aka....sheepMan......Baaaaa, Baaa, Baaa
I see, so once again it is the Person, not the President and what job they do.
The election was ran as a high school popularity contest which it surprisingly is NOT, we are supposed to support whoever can do the best JOB even if it the least of 2 evils.
Which clearly the choice was erroneous, Biden was supposed to have wiped out Covid by now and free blowjobs for all with stimulus falling out of our asses.....lol
what happened ?
Cheers gents

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I see, so once again it is the Person, not the President and what job they do.
The election was ran as a high school popularity contest which it surprisingly is NOT, we are supposed to support whoever can do the best JOB even if it the least of 2 evils.
Which clearly the choice was erroneous, Biden was supposed to have wiped out Covid by now and free blowjobs for all with stimulus falling out of our asses.....lol
what happened ?
Cheers gents

…”least of 2 evils.”

Voting is always like asking if you prefer prostate cancer — or testicular cancer.
Would you rather be shot thru the head in your right ear — or your left?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic