Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Because of these lies....many people I know that got all 3 shots are seeing through the bullshit. I know at least 20 people personally that have had covid 3 times now. They stayed home and took OTC meds and felt like dogshit aka like the flu. One guy who lost his taste and smell on the first round had his doctor tell him the vaccine would restore it. Unreal.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Viruses burn down not up. Keep getting those shots.

Reactions: 2ez

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
Soon to be vented. Top number is Oxygen.....they are on a Hi Flow and Non Rebreather with sats at 70%. Not vaccinated, refused Remdesivir. HTN, high lipids in the history. Tested positive and was feeling fine couple days later.

But just because one may not be contagious and/or with minimal symptoms, does not mean its over.

This shiat is nothing to play with.

No stats, no studies....welcome to the floor.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220118-185950_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220118-185950_Gallery.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 50
C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Majority Of Democrats Favor House Arrest For The Unvaccinated, Nearly A Third Want Them To Lose Custody Of Children: Poll

These are Democrat VOTERS, not just politicians.

You know, the party of tolerance and unity.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Soon to be vented. Top number is Oxygen.....they are on a Hi Flow and Non Rebreather with sats at 70%. Not vaccinated, refused Remdesivir. HTN, high lipids in the history. Tested positive and was feeling fine couple days later.

But just because one may not be contagious and/or with minimal symptoms, does not mean its over.

This shiat is nothing to play with.

No stats, no studies....welcome to the floor.

How many of them are morbidly obese?

This patient has history of high blood pressure and high lipids, and probably a few other comorbidities. According to CDC, 94.5% of all covid deaths have on average 2.5 other comorbidities. Walenski said 75% have at least 4 other comorbidities.
85% of hospitalized covid patients are morbidly obese.

I know you said not to bother you with statistics and you don't believe them, they can be manipulated, all lies, etc., but we do learn something from them too.

I learned that covid likely wouldn't be much threat to me. Less than 1% chance it would...way less. I was right. When I got covid back in September, it didn't do much to me at all. I've had much worse colds.

I never really feared covid, but pretty early on when some of the data came available I figured out I didn't need to worry about it and tried as much as possible to live my life normally. I live in California, so sometimes I'm forced to comply with stupidity.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I don't look at numbers my Brother. I am on the floor.

and last thing I would do is listen to a Politician. or else I would be drinking bleach to clean my system.
Come on 2ez, you know i love you, but how can you state not looking at numbers? Again, i'm not saying you were specifically doing what I posted above, but how are you and others going to complain about being overloaded with patients when they have that much of an error in possibly being reported falsely? This time of the year, most clinics and hospitals also get a rise in cases being that it is flu season. Are these being counted as Covid, or reported incorrectly?

The Governor of NY is a democrat as I know you know, and she's just interpreting the results from the audits of NY hospitals (intentionally?) misreporting figures 20-50% off from what they are, in this case misinterpreting, or just flat out falsely reporting, that 20-50% of the covid cases being positive, and wrong. It's happening out here in Cali as well. Just after Biden took office, a few months later, IIRC in Alameda County, was reported as falsely diagnosing patients as positive by 30%.

To make matters worse, for the present time out here, just this past Friday, I was talking to a mother at my kid's school, who works as a nurse for a top physician in the area, and she mentioned right now the doctor has ordered that every patient coming into his office sick be written up as Covid+. I asked her why, and she mentioned that he basically stated that 'everybody coming in will get it at some point so they might as well just document it as being the case now.' She said that they are recording them as +, even if they test negative. WTF? What's funny is that after I talked to her, and while I was at Walmart, about 30 minutes later doing some shopping, I ran into both a nurse and referrals clerk at a clinic i used to work at, and both said that the doctors at the clinic are doing the same thing right now too...wtf? I asked why, and she mentioned the same thing as the lady I talked to earlier, as well as it being ordered from the CEO and HR. What's funny is that I asked her if they were prescribing any meds like monoclonal antibodies, HCQ, or Ivermectin, and she mentioned no, that they have been against these options, and they are encouraged not to give them out. Then in the same breath, she mentioned that these same physicians are taking Ivermectin as a prophylactic...da fukk? So, it's bad and they shouldn't give it out, yet it's okay for those in charge to take them? Get out of here! They spoke to me about this because we are friends, but also told me they are not supposed to be sharing this info, that they keep it under the radar, as ordered in their meetings.

btw, thanks for being on the front line...you and others here, all.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
A cool MD.
If interested, watch from 3:00 min on…

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
“FALLING APART: Latest Health Data From Scotland Mirrors the UK – Unvaccinated Have Lower Covid-19 Case, Hospitalization, AND DEATH RATES Than the ‘Fully Vaxxed’”

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I don't look at numbers my Brother. I am on the floor.

and last thing I would do is listen to a Politician. or else I would be drinking bleach to clean my system.
Show me where ANYONE ever said to drink bleach or inject it or anything like that, no one ever said drink bleach.
Bleach would likely kill you as we all know.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Show me where ANYONE ever said to drink bleach or inject it or anything like that, no one ever said drink bleach.
Bleach would likely kill you as we all know.

Depends on what’s being referred to by him when he states “disinfectant.” But he’s essentially citing previous comments by Dr Birx about bleach as disinfectant killing c-vid on surfaces.

Correction: To be more specific about the disinfectant (meaning bleach) source.

“During an April 23 press conference, Bill Bryan, an undersecretary at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), shared that a U.S. government study had found that the virus could be killed with exposure to sunlight, heat and humidity. He suggested Americans consider “increasing the temperature and humidity for potentially contaminated indoor spaces” as a way to combat the virus. Bryan also spoke about disinfectants, and said the study found bleach could kill the virus living in saliva within five minutes, “just spraying it on and letting it go.”

Last edited:
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Depends on what’s being referred to by him when he states “disinfectant.” But he’s essentially citing previous comments by Dr Birx about bleach as disinfectant killing c-vid on surfaces.
There are thousands of disinfectants besides bleach and no one ever said to drink bleach or inject it, propaganda lefty bullshit like always.
Leftys are fucked up brainwashed people that need therapy and get their shit straight for some reason they hate reason and sanity and want to live in a shitty run down country apparently.
They are leaving the shithole of California that they created and was once a beautiful and thriving place.
They are even fucking up parts of Montana, Missoula is taking a beating right now.
Almost time for violence in some areas.
Sad but true IMO.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic