Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
I never saw anyone mention that this vaccine will prevent. stopping, slowing the transmission takes a group effort. if no group effort.....mutations to more contagious variants. It was said to minimize the severity of the symptoms. people die of complications with Covid.......

There is a reason why this has not slowed......just something to think about.

Code Yellow at my facility. No more visitors for now....starting today. over 60 call outs yesterday (RNs not including doctors or ancillary)........48 as of 630a this morning. Last 2 days we worked without ancillary staff.......no clerks.....no nursing assistance and oh yea.......no breaks....unless you want to call going to the bathrooms or taking a bite or two and returning to the floor a break..

off today, back tomorrow.........

Be safe, be well.
Really?

There are plenty of videos of Fauci and Gates saying the vaccination would prevent tranmission of the virus and you got Big Joe himself on video saying if you get vaccinated you won't get Covid.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Help me understand your post....I said no one dies from Covid.....but complications of.

Agreeing, and expressing / emphasizing detail of why, and of what people die as the result of.
Backing your post with a bit more clarity.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
Exactly. We're watching this virus evolve in real time. The covid virus will keep getting weaker. Any deadlier strains that evolve will either kill their host quickly or causes hosts to be isolated as they get very sick. Either way a deadlier virus finds itself dying off. The weaker versions spread more easily this way. The problem will essentially fix itself.

Would prefer to have my friends and family around longer than wait for a fix. Most of my unvaccinated patients regret not getting the vaccine.

this is just my opinion.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
Agreeing, and expressing / emphasizing detail of why, and of what people die as the result of.
Backing your post with a bit more clarity.

Thanks my Brother.

and just to be clear to everyone....I am not hear to push anything. Just stating my humble opinion. now I am riddled with text and calls by unvaccinated family and friends that are positive.

many are comfortable with getting treated....but not with getting vaccinated. and I say Many....because I can no longer count with my 2 hands and toes....with those that have died from this. not positive...but are dead. Nothing worst than having to bag a friend.

Be safe, stay well.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Would prefer to have my friends and family around longer than wait for a fix. Most of my unvaccinated patients regret not getting the vaccine.

this is just my opinion.

Most of them (hospitalized patients) were high risk to begin with… thus getting the jab in hopes of some protection.
Hasn’t played out as pitched (not nearly as well) by all its propagandists and apologists however.
And sadly, just one “possibility” is that a good portion of those patients may have fared better with natural immunity — of which some may have had prior but were asymptomatic originally…. then the jab “potentially” interfered with / canceled out, natural t-cell memory.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Thanks my Brother.

and just to be clear to everyone....I am not hear to push anything. Just stating my humble opinion. now I am riddled with text and calls by unvaccinated family and friends that are positive.

many are comfortable with getting treated....but not with getting vaccinated. and I say Many....because I can no longer count with my 2 hands and toes....with those that have died from this. not positive...but are dead. Nothing worst than having to bag a friend.

Be safe, stay well.
How the hell are you surviving through all of this? If memory serves, you had rotator cuff surgery and rehab serious enough to qualify for Workmans Comp, and here you are back on the battlefield. Among other things, "bagging a friend" implies lifting deadweight with a still-healing shoulder ... do you guys still do "proning," aka rotating patients too weak to rotate themselves, or is that a 2020 thing that has fallen out of favor?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
1640672652787.png

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Vaxxed athletes around the world.

These are only what's reported. You can bet your ass everyday people are going through the same shit.

Video of death after death-

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Both my wife and I got the Moderna. She, being a nurse at a Nursing Home got it in the very first round and my company (pharmaceutical) mandated it before the communist administration did. We will lose hundreds of workers if they choose not to have their second shot by end of Jan 22. Both my wife and I had ZERO immune response to either dose. I thought they hit me with saline no soreness from shot. I did however notice 2 very weird side effects....itchy dry skin like my skin was crawling and it wasn't dry cause I hydrate my skin very well. I got a huge red welt on the underside of my dick which horrified me. It did go away as did the itchy skin, but I am worried about long term unknown effects. I knew a couple of hard-core bodybuilders that died from heart attacks/ blood clots sometime after they got the shot. I take tons of natural blood thinners like bromelain and omega. Also keep my hemo down through blood draws. I will have to get the booster soon, as my company licks the CDCs balls sine the feds threaten to stop all Medicare business with any health care company that does not comply. I am developing really bad allergy like symptoms tons of drainage and mucous all the time even on Flonase and Claritin and Mucinex. I guess I will see after the booster. Sad state we are in. I could retire with benefits and go flip burgers for 20 bucks an hour I guess.

Last edited:
M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I have seen a hematologist for 9 years and he draws out a pint if I am above 55. Prior to that I did 2 donations every 54 days-one at the red cross and one at hospital blood banks. I have always been very aware and consistent with hematocrit control. Bromelain is my safe haven keeps blood clots away IMO. It's one of the many benefits of the pineapple extract.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Both my wife and I got the Moderna. She, being a nurse at a Nursing Home got it in the very first round and my company (pharmaceutical) mandated it before the communist administration did. We will lose hundreds of workers if they choose not to have their second shot by end of Jan 22. Both my wife and I had ZERO immune response to either dose. I thought they hit me with saline no soreness from shot. I did however notice 2 very weird side effects....itchy dry skin like my skin was crawling and it wasn't dry cause I hydrate my skin very well. I got a huge red welt on the underside of my dick which horrified me. It did go away as did the itchy skin, but I am worried about long term unknown effects. I knew a couple of hard-core bodybuilders that died from heart attacks/ blood clots sometime after they got the shot. I take tons of natural blood thinners like bromelain and omega. Also keep my hemo down through blood draws. I will have to get the booster soon, as my company licks the CDCs balls sine the feds threaten to stop all Medicare business with any health care company that does not comply. I am developing really bad allergy like symptoms tons of drainage and mucous all the time even on Flonase and Claritin and Mucinex. I guess I will see after the booster. Sad state we are in. I could retire with benefits and go flip burgers for 20 bucks an hour I guess.
What's terrible about the whole thing is eventually, you both will have to have all boosters to be fully vaccinated. Then any boosters after that.

I was fortunate, my job only required the first shot when it was first a hot topic but I used a fake card.

Good luck man.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 3 members watching this topic

, ,