Latest Member
Sfrizo
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
At least they picked a really cool name this time. Omicron sounds really futuristic. I can just imagine Worf turning to Picard like, " Captain, the enemy has released the Omicron particle, how should we respond?"

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
“CDC Funded Study Shows No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated”

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
“CDC Funded Study Shows No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated”

GREAT!!!...Just what mankind needs!...Another controversy!!!!...:(

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I agree, Omnicron is a better name. I will say coming from my science background, this new mutation with its 30 mutations has me concerned because this isn’t typical. I feel like this virus is learning and changing itself so it can continue to survive and spread. It’s odd, a virus doesn’t act this way normally.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I agree, Omnicron is a better name. I will say coming from my science background, this new mutation with its 30 mutations has me concerned because this isn’t typical. I feel like this virus is learning and changing itself so it can continue to survive and spread. It’s odd, a virus doesn’t act this way normally.

The natural direction of a virus is survival — and because it wants to survive, it “evolves” toward less lethality (less harmful impact) because it doesn’t want to eradicate its hosts.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
It wasn't natural to begin with, it's cooked up in a lab, this is just the latest.

S. African Doctor Who Discovered Omicron: 'Unusual But Mild' | Newsmax.com

They're already trying to lock the world down with it. Of course they're considering tweaking the vaccines for this terrible new variant. You know that's bullshit, new tweaking means everyone will have to have it and they can keep enforcing.

Anthony Fauci Says U.S. 'Preparing' to Tweak COVID-19 Vaccine for Omicron (msn.com)

New York shows once again it's a model for the new world.

New York declares state of emergency over Omicron (msn.com)

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
They skipped the greek letter Xi and went straight to omnicron.

That would have been funny to name the next variant after china's commie leader.

Instead, we have this to laugh at...

1638348672357.png

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
They skipped Nu, because they didn't want people to think it was "new" (um, but it is a new variant).

Then they skipped Xi, as not to offend China's glorious leader.

The latest I've read is that Greece wants to fine everyone over 60, who has not gotten the vaxx. Fine would be around $114/mo. Germany is considering the same.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
It's a smart virus. It doesn't affect people when they're eating, no matter where they are (restaurant, bar, plane, bus). It can't travel more than 6 feet without a host. Blah, blah, blah...

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Surly not...

“FDA asks federal judge to grant it until the year 2076 to fully release Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine data,” Siri, managing partner at the Siri & Glimstad law firm, said on Twitter. “So, the gov’t mandates Pfizer’s product, grants it immunity for injuries, and wants to hide its safety data for 55 years. Who does the gov’t work for?”

FDA Asks to Delay Vaccine Data Release Until 2076: Lawsuit (westernjournal.com)

Wait what? FDA wants 55 years to process FOIA request over vaccine data | Reuters

FDA Now Wants Until 2076 To Fully Release Pfizer "Vaccine" Data - Lawsuit Ensues - The Washington Standard

FDA Asks Federal Judge to Wait Until 2076 To Fully Release Covid Vaccine Data (teamtuckercarlson.com)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic