Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
This is no exaggeration. Motives of this sort is the reality of what we’re dealing with:

D15BC3E2-8557-4A93-889A-3F4C4193C713.jpeg

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
Here in Cali, Newsom wants everybody to get the jab, but at work since there are a lot of employees that will NOT take it, management gave us the option to do weekly covid tests. I was totally going to do the vaccine, but a relative took the J& J one and he can't walk it's like he lost strength in all his appendage, so because of that I will NOT take the jab so this testing option is good for me, BUT there are a couple of things I do NOT like.

I had to register on a website for this C test and they asked some personal questions that I don't see why it relates to this testing , some are the same as any application, but added something to it. Here are some of the questions:
1. What is your sexuality
2. What race (or what you identify as) so Snachito now identifies as a brawny, Jewish, Phillipino woman.

There were a couple of other ones, that I just can't remember but you get the idea.

The test is also going to be that swab up the nose, if you want the spit one, you have to pay for it out of pocket. But the one main thing I don't like is my employer will get my results first before me!! Our company policy says our health is private none of their business, but now with this my health is not private anymore and their business.

As soon as they want to start vaccinating little kids this is when shit is going to hit the fan!! Not in my wildest dreams that I ever thought going someplace public, they will be asking me for my papers before I go in!!

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Here in Cali, Newsom wants everybody to get the jab, but at work since there are a lot of employees that will NOT take it, management gave us the option to do weekly covid tests. I was totally going to do the vaccine, but a relative took the J& J one and he can't walk it's like he lost strength in all his appendage, so because of that I will NOT take the jab so this testing option is good for me, BUT there are a couple of things I do NOT like.

I had to register on a website for this C test and they asked some personal questions that I don't see why it relates to this testing , some are the same as any application, but added something to it. Here are some of the questions:
1. What is your sexuality
2. What race (or what you identify as) so Snachito now identifies as a brawny, Jewish, Phillipino woman.

There were a couple of other ones, that I just can't remember but you get the idea.

The test is also going to be that swab up the nose, if you want the spit one, you have to pay for it out of pocket. But the one main thing I don't like is my employer will get my results first before me!! Our company policy says our health is private none of their business, but now with this my health is not private anymore and their business.

As soon as they want to start vaccinating little kids this is when shit is going to hit the fan!! Not in my wildest dreams that I ever thought going someplace public, they will be asking me for my papers before I go in!!
Deny the vaxx based on religious exemption. That’s covered under the civil rights act.
You can deal with the weekly testing by agreeing only to the saliva test (it IS FDA approved) “IF” they demand it of you. That way, you’re not refusing to be tested, but you are asserting your choice of FDA testing method while avoiding the fucked up invasive swab. See as example: https://www.vaulthealth.com/covid

By agreeing to be tested, yet by choosing the saliva test — you are legally covered in the event you’re let go / fired. You’d have grounds for an unlawful termination lawsuit.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Deny the vaxx based on religious exemption. That’s covered under the civil rights act.
You can deal with the weekly testing by agreeing only to the saliva test (it IS FDA approved) “IF” they demand it of you. That way, you’re not refusing to be tested, but you are asserting your choice of FDA testing method while avoiding the fucked up invasive swab. See as example: https://www.vaulthealth.com/covid

By agreeing to be tested, yet by choosing the saliva test — you are legally covered in the event you’re let go / fired. You’d have grounds for an unlawful termination lawsuit.
Yup this is what im going to do, i am starting my paperwork soon for a religious exemption... No other choice, as they will fire me if im not 100% vaxxed by Nov 22

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Yup this is what im going to do, i am starting my paperwork soon for a religious exemption... No other choice, as they will fire me if im not 100% vaxxed by Nov 22

I'm in the same boat. Being vaxxed by Nov. 22nd is actually getting the 2nd shot weeks before. I already turned my religious exemption in. I turned it in right off the bat and haven't heard back from them yet. Which has me already being to late to be fully vaxxed by Nov. 22nd. I think and I hope its a Bluff (bully tactic) Just like his EO on Renters. Where Biden knew it was unconstitutional and even said so. Then did it anyway. Which then was shot down in the Courts. From what I've read. They can not be denied under law. Which means they have to give you reasonable accommodations that do not cause undue harm to the employee. By policy. What really bothers me is my local Union hasn't said or offered any kind of help.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
From what I've been hearing and reading. BioNtech and Comirnaty are the same formulation. There was rumors of them being different. But the catch I found is this. If you get the shot with one that is labeled BioNtech. It's not, under law FDA approved. Has Pfizer is protected from law suits. But the Comirnaty is labeled FDA Approved and is unprotected in that sense. So if you die or have a heart attack. You or your family have better legal standings. BUT the catch is that Comirnaty isn't not being distributed yet in the US.

Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine With Comirnaty Label Still Not Available in US ~ Same Formulation - C-VINE Network

Comirnaty, the only covid vaccine conditionally approved by the FDA, is still not available in the USA – every vaccine “mandate” is illegal – Dr. Eddy Bettermann MD (dreddymd.com)

No, you cannot be forced to take the newly “approved” Comirnaty covid vaccine from Pfizer – Dr. Eddy Bettermann MD (dreddymd.com)

https://www.fda.gov/media/150386/download

https://www.fda.gov/media/151710/download

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010

Note: Don’t refuse weekly testing, but insist it has to be the saliva test (they have to foot the bill). It is FDA approved so they can’t refuse it via the excuse that it’s not valid/acceptable.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
From what I've been hearing and reading. BioNtech and Comirnaty are the same formulation. There was rumors of them being different. But the catch I found is this. If you get the shot with one that is labeled BioNtech. It's not, under law FDA approved. Has Pfizer is protected from law suits. But the Comirnaty is labeled FDA Approved and is unprotected in that sense. So if you die or have a heart attack. You or your family have better legal standings. BUT the catch is that Comirnaty isn't not being distributed yet in the US.

Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine With Comirnaty Label Still Not Available in US ~ Same Formulation - C-VINE Network

Comirnaty, the only covid vaccine conditionally approved by the FDA, is still not available in the USA – every vaccine “mandate” is illegal – Dr. Eddy Bettermann MD (dreddymd.com)

No, you cannot be forced to take the newly “approved” Comirnaty covid vaccine from Pfizer – Dr. Eddy Bettermann MD (dreddymd.com)

https://www.fda.gov/media/150386/download

https://www.fda.gov/media/151710/download
BOTH FDA links are dead of course...lol

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
They change the flu shot every year, viruses mutate to meet the condition. This is how the new variants are created. This is why it is the vaccinated that is causing the new strains. The government knows that, but they dont tell the people.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic