VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
0ba3d7dd4644328d632ef6df132102dc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Don't think anything was missed as far as side effects.

Lucky I didn't have any issues when I got my 2 doses of vaccinations. But im told now I need a booster shot. Hopefully that's not the one that does me in.

I just talked to a lady who has been in ICU for over 40 years. Her husband is ascientist & went back & forth to China working on vaccines.They both agree with the jab & say to plan on it being like the flu where we will needy annual jabs. They also agree the “booster” is totally for profit & useless unless you are over 65. Just one persons opinion but they have something to back it up.
Biden is trying to turn us into China. China is already winning the war without firing a shot.

Reactions: HDH
J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
I just talked to a lady who has been in ICU for over 40 years. Her husband is ascientist & went back & forth to China working on vaccines.They both agree with the jab & say to plan on it being like the flu where we will needy annual jabs. They also agree the “booster” is totally for profit & useless unless you are over 65. Just one persons opinion but they have something to back it up.
Biden is trying to turn us into China. China is already winning the war without firing a shot.
Him and his son already sold us out along with their souls to the devil, among all the other "elites" in those upper untouchable seats upon where they perch

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
They are working on a vaccine/flu combo and wanting to make the whole planet take it.

It's funny how it's all backfiring since hcq and ivermectin will knock out the flu as well and the word is getting out.

No need for any shots really.

You are correct on china, this is WW3 and it's biological and psychological warfare. They could never take us in a physical war with the right leadership. We keep going in this direction and china will be the world's leading superpower and will make the world kneel.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Him and his son already sold us out along with their souls to the devil, among all the other "elites" in those upper untouchable seats upon where they perch

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Ya, them fucks are just pawns too.

You know honestly, I don't think biden is as bad (crazy/dementia) as they are making him out to be. This all just seems like an easy way for him to not answer questions and it doesn't look like it's his fault.

I mean, what a great way to run day after day and not answer any questions.

I think it's mostly bullshit so there is no accountability.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
All of these jobs that people are getting fired from for not taking the covid vaccine, they are just going to go to foreigners coming into the country. This administration is all for this, so people losing their jobs is no big deal, especially if you are white. Meanwhile, the black community, which Biden claims 'you aren't black if you don't vote for him,' are I believe the largest ethnic group not taking the vaccine, and will be hurt the most. Funny how they still vote for him. He'll shut them up with entitlement money though, and they will fall for it again as long as they are getting checks in the mail. We are going to go through an ethnic cleansing in this country. Biden is 3/4 of the way dead, so he doesn't care what happens in the future, and it's not like he is running the country anyway....he has to get permission to even talk from "them." If he cared about the integrity of this country, he and his administration would not be allowing millions to come across our southern border. Ugh.....i'm going off topic, i'll stop here.

But....Fuck Joe Biden....or Brandon, whatever you want to call the MF'r.

And just so i show fairness, fuck the RINO's who have no balls to fight for anything as well.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
All of these jobs that people are getting fired from for not taking the covid vaccine, they are just going to go to foreigners coming into the country. This administration is all for this, so people losing their jobs is no big deal, especially if you are white. Meanwhile, the black community, which Biden claims 'you aren't black if you don't vote for him,' are I believe the largest ethnic group not taking the vaccine, and will be hurt the most. Funny how they still vote for him. He'll shut them up with entitlement money though, and they will fall for it again as long as they are getting checks in the mail. We are going to go through an ethnic cleansing in this country. Biden is 3/4 of the way dead, so he doesn't care what happens in the future, and it's not like he is running the country anyway....he has to get permission to even talk from "them." If he cared about the integrity of this country, he and his administration would not be allowing millions to come across our southern border. Ugh.....i'm going off topic, i'll stop here.

But....Fuck Joe Biden....or Brandon, whatever you want to call the MF'r.

And just so i show fairness, fuck the RINO's who have no balls to fight for anything as well.
Their plan is working out perfectly, the county is being dismantled, destroyed and rebuilt.

I think biden is playing a part, this includes acting crazy, saying he can't talk or has to pick certain reporters for questions. It's as scripted as that fake ass kamala with the paid child actors discussing space. That is the fakest ass bitch I think I have ever seen. Her acting performance was terribly unbelievable.

All they are doing at the border is letting them in, putting them in education camps and shipping them off to the swing states to vote. All they have to do is pass the bill that allows it.

They know the gaps they need to fill from cheating. Send illegals to fill the gaps, make it legal for them to vote and they will never have to cheat again, or not so openly.

If teachers are telling students don't tell you parents what we are teaching about crt, you can bet they have the balls to tell them how to vote.

How in the world did thousands and thousands of haitians get to mexico to cross the boarder? It's a long swim. They are being shipped over for a reason, same with the afganies,

But, look who wasn't allowed in, cubans that would never vote for them.

The border crisis really was a border success in their eyes.

The departure from afganistan was a success as well.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic