pbtom
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Over the last 2 weeks, I know 3 people who have died from Covid, and all 3 had received the vaccine. At least 1 of them was an avid mask wearer.

The guy who wore the mask a lot, he was in late 60's or early 70's. He was the father to an ex of mine way back in the 90's.

The other 2 were in their earlyn 40's, one male and one female. I knew both personally, though it had been awhile since i talked to both.

All 3 were denied monoclonal therapy until they were on the vent, and i'm not sure if they even gave it at that point either. Are they purposely trying to kill these people to buff up their stats? None were given therapies such as HCQ or Ivermectin to my knowledge.

It's all a bunch of bullshit. People need to speak up more on demanding these treatments once symptoms occur. In the case of HCQ and Ivermectin, with such low side effects, there is no reason to not use them once testing positive.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Is it my reading or your writing ceo? Did you mean "has not killed 99.8% of the population"?
Ah shit. Yes, that's one way to put it. What I should've said is, "only killed 0.19% of the population."

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
No One dies (directly) from covid, NO ONE. There are underlying / precipitating foundational health issues that result in an inadequate (poor metabolic) immune response to further / secondary infections the initial contagion was the catalyst for. Most any other viral infection in the poor responding demographic would have led to the same outcome — just as influenza has always done year after year after year. Pneumonia being one of the more common secondary infections.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
According to cdc, 4.5% of covid deaths listed no other comorbidity. That puts us around 36,000 real covid deaths in 18-21 months. Those numbers are like a mild flu season.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
According to cdc, 4.5% of covid deaths listed no other comorbidity. That puts us around 36,000 real covid deaths in 18-21 months. Those numbers are like a mild flu season.

No known/logged comorbidities… yet present nonetheless, and/or some level of metabolic syndrome.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
No known/logged comorbidities… yet present nonetheless, and/or some level of metabolic syndrome.
I just use CDC numbers when I talk to people. That way if they try to argue it's not my data, it's the CDC's.

Even using their way overinflated numbers the data shows that covid just isn't the killer the media and the politicians make it out to be.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
“COVID-19 UPDATE: Three States with Highest Vaccination Rate Lead the Country with Greatest Increase in COVID-19 Case Rates Last Week”

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
“COVID-19 UPDATE: Three States with Highest Vaccination Rate Lead the Country with Greatest Increase in COVID-19 Case Rates Last Week”

I’m still unvaxxed so far. I honestly hope I can keep it that way. I have a lot of family that is older, and I want something to come around that for sure helps make them vulnerable to covid with crazy sides. I still feel like you just can’t trust anything they have offered right now to be anything more than a money pit that empties into their pockets and they learn from those that take it. Just my thoughts

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I have a lot of family that is older, and I want something to come around that for sure helps make them vulnerable to covid with crazy sides. I still feel like you just can’t trust anything they have offered right now to be anything more than a money pit that empties into their pockets and they learn from those that take it. Just my thoughts
Haha that was a bad autocorrect…. I can’t say I wanted this disease to take out a few people….

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I heard a synopsis of this (below) story yesterday on the radio. The kids of this man begged, pleaded, even hired lawyers to force the doctors to use Ivermectin and vitamins to cure their father. The hospital fought them every step of the way, until he died.

What's even sadder, not Covid related, is that they couldn't visit him in ICU but the doctor said they could if they let him turn off his ventilator. What a dick.

My Dad’S Story – C*VID Didn’t Kill Him

Last edited:
R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
I heard a synopsis of this (below) story yesterday on the radio. The kids of this man begged, pleaded, even hired lawyers to force the doctors to use Ivermectin and vitamins to cure their father. The hospital fought them every step of the way, until he died.

What's even sadder, not Covid related, is that they couldn't visit him in ICU but the doctor said they could if they let him turn off his ventilator. What a dick.

My Dad’S Story – C*VID Didn’t Kill Him
His story is one of many. Many hospitals "following protocol" are the new gas chambers/ ovens.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic