Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Got the 2nd moderna shot Thursday. Kicked my ass yesterday.. feel ok now just tired. So far the shot beat me up more then when I actually had covid. Unfortunately natural immunity means nothing when it comes to $$$$.

Really sad situation we are all being forced into

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
I've been calling the "vaccine" a symptom reducer for months. Screaming from thy mountain top it's not a vaccine, as a vaccine makes you immune. Then all pro vaccine people jumped in saying the flu vaccine isn't a really a vaccine but people accept it as such. I do think this was man made and manipulated to clear out certain people, ages or groups. If I remember correctly when it first "appeared" you couldn't join the military if you had it. Not sure if that has changed.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
ok, this is really day 1 for being recovered from COVID. I tested positive on Sept 1, so its been a long fukked up road. Ironically, the week before I tested pos I went in to get a vaccination. Given there are 5 doses per vial they wanted to coordinate 5 ppl. My date was Sept 16. So obviously my timing sucked. On Sept 1 I informed my Dr of my test, asked for monoclonal antibody treatment. I was denied due to being "low risk". Take tylenol and ride it out I was told. No other treatment options given. Also, ironically, I caught it from a fully vaxxed individual who also spread it to 3 other vaxxed ppl. The cough in the last 7 days was the worst. Would drop me to my knees. My coworker got it 2 days after me. She had a J&J wax 7 days before. She came out much better than I. Basically she only had a headache. In the middle of all of this I would have done anything to reduce symptoms, malaria meds, horse dewormer I would not have giving a fukkk. Would have tried anything. Yes, I had been sicker long ago but it was more acute and shorter duration. My daughters both ended up getting it as well, one got stuffy, the other, no symptoms. Anyone that has not had COVID, regardless of vaccination status I would recommend getting therapeutics together now... Don't wait, I plan to purchase some to have on had as a just in case for myself and or friends / family because the most Dr's don't seem to want to provide any type of treatment until you need an ICU bed.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Thanks for the update ... glad you're back.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
ok, this is really day 1 for being recovered from COVID. I tested positive on Sept 1, so its been a long fukked up road. Ironically, the week before I tested pos I went in to get a vaccination. Given there are 5 doses per vial they wanted to coordinate 5 ppl. My date was Sept 16. So obviously my timing sucked. On Sept 1 I informed my Dr of my test, asked for monoclonal antibody treatment. I was denied due to being "low risk". Take tylenol and ride it out I was told. No other treatment options given. Also, ironically, I caught it from a fully vaxxed individual who also spread it to 3 other vaxxed ppl. The cough in the last 7 days was the worst. Would drop me to my knees. My coworker got it 2 days after me. She had a J&J wax 7 days before. She came out much better than I. Basically she only had a headache. In the middle of all of this I would have done anything to reduce symptoms, malaria meds, horse dewormer I would not have giving a fukkk. Would have tried anything. Yes, I had been sicker long ago but it was more acute and shorter duration. My daughters both ended up getting it as well, one got stuffy, the other, no symptoms. Anyone that has not had COVID, regardless of vaccination status I would recommend getting therapeutics together now... Don't wait, I plan to purchase some to have on had as a just in case for myself and or friends / family because the most Dr's don't seem to want to provide any type of treatment until you need an ICU bed.
Bere ya guys go, nutracuticals, and otc vitamins that the doctors recommend

Also ivermectin, and or hydroxycholoroquine if u contact the 2 places online or buy urself
56334ee56849917115dc508b70866f70.jpg
db9c7fe5def95f859a82c08af7f54aae.jpg
43cba5e35fb0c8bc1ba221b3297378ef.jpg
2a71aa41d039742b9824398ad5ca3899.jpg
6be8d5e31afe5144a3acfe122ece5ffe.jpg
2891c612aa0870fed39d2f90b355f02e.jpg
9e82786ad865dae64c324de224799c30.jpg
d4cce89a1200147cc65c0a967b034d99.jpg
3266a3d5724cf42650bc87880e7f2c3b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
“Analysis of the Effects of COVID-19 Mask Mandates on Hospital Resource Consumption and Mortality at the County Level”

“Conclusions:
There was no reduction in per-population daily mortality, hospital bed, ICU bed, or ventilator occupancy of COVID-19-positive patients attributable to the implementation of a mask-wearing mandate.”

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
“Missouri Hospital Is Lying To The Public About COVID-ICU Beds”

“I watched our hospital administrators say in the media that our intensive care units were overflowing with COVID patients, at 98% capacity, knowing that it was a complete and utter lie.”

All the f…… lying is one main reason I’m SO against it!! Stop with the nonsense you crooked bastards!

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
All the f…… lying is one main reason I’m SO against it!! Stop with the nonsense you crooked bastards!
Like when they tell us the mRNA vaccines are safe?
Th FDA approved Pfizer vaccine knowing the rate of 3rd and 4th tier side effects (ones that take you out of commission for a few days, all the way to death) were more than double that of previous vaccines.

10,000 deaths snd counting is acceptable to the crooked FDA and current administration. And data in VARES is grossly underrpoted. So the almost 1 million side effects reported so far is probably only 1-5% of the actual data.

Really this is phase 2 of a drug trial. That's the phase where they are to determine the dose. Pfizer's is 1/3 the dose of Moderna. Just one big human experiment for a virus that has only killed 99.8% of the population. And they want to make this mandatory for all.

The Salk polio vaccine was scrapped by the government back then because 11 kids developed paralysis in the arm they got the injection.

Where's that integrity now? Silly question, I know. It was rhetorical.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
. . . Just one big human experiment for a virus that has only killed 99.8% of the population . . .

Is it my reading or your writing ceo? Did you mean "has not killed 99.8% of the population"?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic