Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
Lot of thoughts here. Still out on Leave because of my surgery. It has been 3 months. Stopped in to bring lunch to my coworkers. One young female taken to the morgue while there.....unvaccinated, yet I am told by my friend....the Primary MD that proun time of death.....that the patient finally agreed to be vaccinated, but it was to late because they needed to be intubated. Female in her 30's.

I just don't have the energy to discuss this topic. The proof is in the science , the bodies I have taken to the morgue......emotionally drained and mentally ill prepared coworkers.

I left the financial industry after dealing with 9/11. now this.

I love and wish you all well. in a 100% heterosexual kind of way......of course....hehehe
The science coming from the media is bullshit.

The science that is currently being censored is real.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
When fauci said to wear two masks that was when I realized this is just a big joke on America and people .. how much will they take and let’s see if idiots really wear two masks.. I bet if fauci said wear underwear over your faces people would comply with that too . Order followers make me sick

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
The science coming from the media is bullshit.

The science that is currently being censored is real.

I am all for free speech.....but this shiat now is life or possible death. When they stated we can go without....I kept my mask on. I have daughters, sisters with autoimmune issues and want to do all I can to protect. I make sure my daughters wear their mask as well. I do not give a dayum if I am able to see their smile or not. i prefer to have them bury me, than I bury them.

If some do not opt to get vaccinated, ok. But please do not spit that your rights are being violated if you are denied entrance on airplanes, concerts or wherever. You can't play in the same pool, where others have decided to get vaccinated. this is my opinion.

Moreoever, the/us healthcare workers. donated cheap mask and gowns donated food from local restaurants, sports teams for breakfast, lunch and dinner, because we cannot leave the floors once we cross the Covid barrier. for 12 - 14hrs. in many cases, you see a slow death. not all will be Extubated. We combine Non-rebreathers with high flows. we prone. Patients do not understand their limitations, try to walk to the bathroom on their own,,,fall on the floor and now we have to rush in to help. Please do not say this is what many signed up for, because Covid was not in the plan.

Coronavirus has been around for years. nothing new. this is a new variant. there is not a new wheel created, it is being enhanced to deal with the current variant.

I heard an analogy. that involves a basketball, softball, tennis and golf ball against a fence. The basketball is the Primary virus. throw the basketball at the fence (vaccination) it blocks. Now throw the others, and again the fence blocks; however, the golf ball (currently Delta). some will make it thru the fence. This is what they call the break thru cases. So for those that are vaccinated, you should be better protected with possible less symptoms and chances for needing hospitalization. those that are not vaccinated.... it is a game of wait and see and hope for the best.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
If some do not opt to get vaccinated, ok. But please do not spit that your rights are being violated if you are denied entrance on airplanes, concerts or wherever. You can't play in the same pool, where others have decided to get vaccinated. this is my opinion

Why get vaccinated when those that have taken it are still getting covid? Never mind freedom of choice ...

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
Why get vaccinated when those that have taken it are still getting covid? Never mind freedom of choice ...

Very good question Slick.

With the vaccination, the symptoms are minimized and the chances of needing hospitalization is lessened if Delta is caught

I have several coworkers that received the vaccine and yes caught Covid....but either did not know they were positive or experienced a cough or Temp.....but were told to quarantine at home to see if symptoms worsen. They usually return to work in 3 to 4 days.

There is no cure. Vaccines DO NOT cure, they allow/help the body to build a resistance to help combat.

Think about Polio and Small Pox. No cure.....however, cases are far and few in this country.....ie vaccination.

Again, very good question...and thanks

Love you guyz.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011

With the vaccination, the symptoms are minimized and the chances of needing hospitalization is lessened if Delta is caught

I have several coworkers that received the vaccine and yes caught Covid....but either did not know they were positive or experienced a cough or Temp.....but were told to quarantine at home to see if symptoms worsen. They usually return to work in 3 to 4 days.

There is no cure. Vaccines DO NOT cure, they allow/help the body to build a resistance to help combat.

Think about Polio and Small Pox. No cure.....however, cases are far and few in this country.....ie vaccination.

Love you guyz.
I've had several co-workers get the virus before the vaccination came available and not a single person was hospitalized.

I'll take my chances on the 99.3 percent survivability rate. As well as reading and seeing news reports (bad source of any information nowa days) that VACCINATED individuals contract and spread the virus.

Once again, my point is the same. If you can attain and spread the virus after vaccination (what's the point)?

I'll pass for now. But I appreciate your input Bro.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
It's whatever you feel most comfortable with my friend.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016

Love you guyz.

Making sure I understand?...The vaccine DOESN'T get rid of the virus OR, STOP one from getting it (virus)?...Right?...However, it (virus) will be minimized in the person (who has been vaccinated) that has it so that the person will not know they have it?...Yet, they can still give it (virus) to people who are not yet infected?...Did I miss anything?...

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
How do u know what side effects happens in say 5 to 10 years from now.. I get a kick out of all these politicians saying how safe and effective it is like they know.. Nobody knows what these vaccine are or what they will do to u in the future .. to me that’s not safe and if u can still get the virus and pass it on then they aren’t effective either

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
Virus, unlike Bacterial infections are more difficult to kill. A virus live inside other cells and can multiple and mutate. it needs a host to thrive. with bacteria, antibiotics hinder the growing and spreading.

I am trying to keep the explanation simple, but this is going above and beyond what is necessary here.

Yes, the vaccinated person can have it and not be aware. that is why it is a good idea to keep social distance and wear mask. I do not know of anyone that has not been vaccinated and not experience symptoms that made them aware. I am not saying this is not possible, I am sure it is.....I just have not seen it.

vaccine
  1. a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease:
    "every year the flu vaccine is modified to deal with new strains of the virus" · "we are working right now to develop a new vaccine" · "vials of vaccine in insulated cartons"

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Virus, unlike Bacterial infections are more difficult to kill. A virus live inside other cells and can multiple and mutate. it needs a host to thrive. with bacteria, antibiotics hinder the growing and spreading.
I am trying to keep the explanation simple, but this is going above and beyond what is necessary here.
Yes, the vaccinated person can have it and not be aware. that is why it is a good idea to keep social distance and wear mask. I do not know of anyone that has not been vaccinated and not experience symptoms that made them aware. I am not saying this is not possible, I am sure it is.....I just have not seen it.
vaccine
  1. a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease:
    "every year the flu vaccine is modified to deal with new strains of the virus" · "we are working right now to develop a new vaccine" · "vials of vaccine in insulated cartons"
How about people just learn to live with this and go on with their lives .. Big no to masks or social distance ..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 3 members watching this topic

, ,