Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
“Dr. Michael Osterholm, an epidemiologist who is a member of President Joe Biden’s COVID-19 Advisory Board, said on CNN Monday that many face masks are ineffective at preventing the spread of the virus.”

they’ve known this since day one. now they decide to tell the truth.
If CNN said many, that pretty much means none :)

Masks, 3 microns.

Virus, 1 micron.

Masks = bullshit.

Here is faucci telling the truth at the beginning before he was told to say differently-

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
The whole mask situation is stupid because people aren’t even wearing them correctly, half the world has them on their chin, and the other 30% has them just on their mouth, and only a few are wearing a correct kind of mask the right way on their face correctly.

I’ve always gotten the surgical masks. Factored if they are good for surgeries, then they are good for me.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'd love to see a bunch of Universities require vaccines to attend, and have all the college age kids give them the middle finger, and watch college enrollment drop by 50% and sit back and see the colleges get financially slaughtered. Kids don't learn a thing at those marxist indoctrination centers anyways. Hopefully it will hasten the demise of the entire secondary education system, which is a complete waste of money, dumpster fire.

Last edited:
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I'd love to see a bunch of Universities require vaccines to attend, and have all the college age kids give them the middle finger, and watch college enrollment drop by 50% and sit back and see the colleges get financially slaughtered. Kids don't learn a thing at those marxist indoctrination centers anyways. Hopefully it will hasten the demise of the entire secondary education system, which is a complete waste of money, dumpster fire.
I think this is starting to happen. I will say where I'm going for my Master's. I don't think it's a dumpster fire, feels more like hell week for Marines or Navy seals that either you put up or GTFO. All my teachers are CEOs, VP's, and the work is challenging.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
If CNN said many, that pretty much means none :)

Masks, 3 microns.

Virus, 1 micron.

Masks = bullshit.

I can't believe this dude put that out on TV. I bet he will come under heat...haha. I bet he will have a short future with Biden!:)

Yea, i've been saying these masks everybody wear are a damn joke forever. Exactly what you put! I get dust all in my mask when wearing one while mowing my back yard. It can't even stop large dust particles getting in, so like it's gonna help a damn virus measured in microns!!!;)

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I can't believe this dude put that out on TV. I bet he will come under heat...haha. I bet he will have a short future with Biden!:)

Yea, i've been saying these masks everybody wear are a damn joke forever. Exactly what you put! I get dust all in my mask when wearing one while mowing my back yard. It can't even stop large dust particles getting in, so like it's gonna help a damn virus measured in microns!!!;)

You wear a mask while mowing your back yard?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The whole mask situation is stupid because people aren’t even wearing them correctly, half the world has them on their chin, and the other 30% has them just on their mouth, and only a few are wearing a correct kind of mask the right way on their face correctly.

I’ve always gotten the surgical masks. Factored if they are good for surgeries, then they are good for me.
Surgical masks are for stopping bacteria, they aren't meant for a 1 micron virus.

You are absolutely correct about the way people wear them. I believe the ones not wearing them correctly are just complying. The only thing they really help is if you sneeze or cough on someone. Otherwise the virus gets through.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

Ya, this guy is a joke, besides saying masks don't work, here's a video of him admitting the cycles they used at 40 were way to high and picked up dead RNA. They were openly admitting the cycles were run at 40, everywhere.

This gem was dug up from 2016-

Fauci admitting CPR cycles too high... (rumble.com)

Here is Fauci busted by Rand Paul on funding gain of function at wuhan lab, he is sitting there and lying like the rest of them do. Paul clearly reads Fauci's definition after Fauci said no. After that, nothing but deflection running out the clock-

Let's not forget about the 2005 study from the The National Institutes of Health, the agency Dr. Tony Fauci leads, published research in August of 2005 in their own Virology Journal-

Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread - PubMed (nih.gov)

What this means is with the hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin there was never any need to take a vaccine or be locked down or use masks that don't work.

Oh ya, asymptomatic?

If you have no symptoms, no need to test. I'd like to catch Fauci talking about that shit as well.

Here is a video of an interview with Dr. McCullough, it lists his credentials at the beginning then he lists some more. Doctors are tired of being afraid to lose their license and are speaking out.

This is a 30min video but more than worth the time if you want truth. He explains the lies and talks about the real science which is what a lot of us knew all along-

Dr. McCullough – The Never Needed To Be Lockdowns, The Covid Myth (x22report.com)

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Im just getting over the vid, it blew, still have a few issues but what i will say is this

SWEDEN.... google their covid protocols.... U wont find any, they chose to actually be free, no lockdowns no mask mandates and to this date still have had the fewest cases....

Arrogance, pride and vanity... All of which are american dreams....

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
You wear a mask while mowing your back yard?

Yea, but just for half of my back yard because there is a large dirt and patchy grass area I have to hit up and it blows up a ton of dust. The only other time I use it is when the grass is super dry and blows up. Other than than, I don't use one the rest of the time. The patchy area will be cemented in at some point. We were already gonna do it years back, but then covid hit and we've just not gotten back to it. The masks were not used because of covid, I just got tired of digging dirt out of my nose in the shower for an hour...lol. The masks help, but i still get more than I wish.

Reactions: SAD

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
Lot of thoughts here. Still out on Leave because of my surgery. It has been 3 months. Stopped in to bring lunch to my coworkers. One young female taken to the morgue while there.....unvaccinated, yet I am told by my friend....the Primary MD that proun time of death.....that the patient finally agreed to be vaccinated, but it was to late because they needed to be intubated. Female in her 30's.

I just don't have the energy to discuss this topic. The proof is in the science , the bodies I have taken to the morgue......emotionally drained and mentally ill prepared coworkers.

I left the financial industry after dealing with 9/11. now this.

I love and wish you all well. in a 100% heterosexual kind of way......of course....hehehe

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic