Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
“Report: Anthony Fauci Said in Released Emails ‘Drug Store’ Masks Are ‘Not Really Effective’ “

“The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through the material. It might, however, provide some slight benefit in keep out gross droplets if someone coughs or sneezes on you. I do not recommend that you wear a mask,” -Anthony Fraudci

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Well I finally got Covid. 3.5 days of body aches and a sore throat. Definitely had colds worse than that.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Good to know ur good. I had it in feb.

Now u have the natural vaccine. I have 2 friends who got the vaccine... both just got covid and sick as dogs.

Yessir I've been calling it he patriot vaccine. My parents keep asking me if I'm getting vaccinated lol

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Good to know ur good. I had it in feb.

Now u have the natural vaccine. I have 2 friends who got the vaccine... both just got covid and sick as dogs.

my gal works in a pharmacy at times. She was talking the a pharmacist & he told her if you get the vaccine & then get COVID it hits way harder than if you didn’t get the shot.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
my gal works in a pharmacy at times. She was talking the a pharmacist & he told her if you get the vaccine & then get COVID it hits way harder than if you didn’t get the shot.
Yes, and to add to that your risks go way up if you get one of these experimental gene therapy shots after already recovering from Covid naturally.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Yes, and to add to that your risks go way up if you get one of these experimental gene therapy shots after already recovering from Covid naturally.

Out of curiosity, are those shots tied in with CRISPR?....

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
That's what they used to create the virus.

Can u direct me to the technical data on this, bro?...I would like to read/study so that I have a clear understanding of how this was done....

Also, what is the end goal for this being done?...

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Can u direct me to the technical data on this, bro?...I would like to read/study so that I have a clear understanding of how this was done....

Also, what is the end goal for this being done?...

I don't save articles on this. All I can say is all the names of those involved will be very familiar to you as you learn more. You can search Banned.Video. You aren't going to find official sources admitting to creating this chimera corona virus or HIV way back. You could look into Event 201 which was a table top exercise of the release of the virus. You could look into project lockstep 2010 paper by the Rockefeller foundation outlying how to destroy the economies of the world, take over using the fear of a virus. You could look into Klaus Schwab and his great reset he's pushing. All extremely evil and dangerous people far worse than any Bond villain you can think of.

I'm sure you've noticed Rand Paul going after Fauci and referring him for prosecution? I wouldn't expect much considering they just cut 3 governors loose of murdering thousands of elderly people by bringing in sick people not even in their age brackets to the nursing homes?

The end goal? I'm not sure you want to know but its up to you to find out. I want to tell people but it's up to you to find out. Now this is going to be a bit hypocritical for me because I've basically ignored the bible since adulthood. I've purposely avoided reading Revelations all my life as well. It's all in there from the scripture I often hear quoted.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Operation Polygon was a meeting they had in Idaho several weeks ago to discuss the possibility of cyber attacks on all sorts of infrastructure creating another crisis on top of everything going on now.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Gf sent me this joke.... its right on.

Attachments

• CDC Helpline.txt
    4.5 KB · Views: 65
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic