Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

TEMPLAR KNIGHT

F.I.S.T.
May 15, 2021
Hoping monsoon never followed through on his plan to vaccinate all his cats :eek:
Dont know bout him but I personally vaccinated my wifes pussy..........cat Every chance I get.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
We will discuss alternate sites in tomorrow's lesson .......

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
it’s been in my rearview mirror for over a year now. I’ve known mask mandates and lockdowns don’t do jack shit. it’s already been proven.

I take it you're not going with the flow, then?....

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I’ve known mask mandates and lockdowns don’t do jack shit. it’s already been proven.
Everytime the been brought up in social media it gets flagged or even removed.

Dr. Michael Levitt, Nobel Laurette, Stanford University, has produced amazing statistics and predictions on the ineffectiveness of lockdowns, but has been constantly under attack and "cancelled" by people stupider than he. The more we learn about what happened, the more we realize he was right on the money.

Its funny that for over a year and up until 2 weeks ago saying Covid19 escaped from the Wuhan lab got you labelled a conspiracy theorist and a nutcase, and now that the proof is coming out, its now in the mainstream. Even sadder is that the USA/Fauci (NIAID) helped pay for some of that "gain a function" research.

Last edited:
C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Exactly. Some vaccines like the polio vaccine are inactivated, or dead, virus injected into you that your body doesn't know is dead and creates antibodies to fight the apparent infection. Many of the influenza vaccines are irradiated or weakened viruses injected into you to cause the same response. Covid19 vaccine is basically a man-made chemical that makes the body think its been infected by covid19 and create antibodies. In all these cases the body thinks its under attack, goes into defense mode, creates antibodies, raises body temperature, etc.
J&J vaccine is a traditional vaccine that uses the live attenuated virus method and not mRNA.

In other words, the way they've made vaccines for the last 70 or so years.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Only time will tell if the conspiracy theorists were crazy or actually aware of something most weren’t .. my advice is hook up with a girl that works in the system of covid injections get a card and be put into the computer as a vaccinated person and problem Solved .. if u need to fuck a fat one just take it

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 4 members watching this topic

, , ,