pbtom
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Let's start paying people to get vaccinated, LOL Nah, let's let the stupid people just die off...

I think TG2 said it well. Most wouldn't have died and those who did had a comorbidity. Let me take my damn mask off already, I'm sick of it.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Let's start paying people to get vaccinated, LOL Nah, let's let the stupid people just die off...

I think TG2 said it well. Most wouldn't have died and those who did had a comorbidity. Let me take my damn mask off already, I'm sick of it.
I saw a mortality chart the other day that tracked actual deaths per month compared to what was an estimate, and it clearly showed that COVID had resulted in more deaths than what was expected during the pandemic. And then the data over the past 5 months showed the actual number of deaths falling well below what was estimated. This would lead a reasonable person to conclude that COVID simply moved forward the death of those who were going to be dying anyways, and did not affect in any reasonable amount those who did not already have significant risk factors.

Excess Deaths Associated with COVID-19 (cdc.gov)

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I saw a mortality chart the other day that tracked actual deaths per month compared to what was an estimate, and it clearly showed that COVID had resulted in more deaths than what was expected during the pandemic. And then the data over the past 5 months showed the actual number of deaths falling well below what was estimated. This would lead a reasonable person to conclude that COVID simply moved forward the death of those who were going to be dying anyways, and did not affect in any reasonable amount those who did not already have significant risk factors.

Excess Deaths Associated with COVID-19 (cdc.gov)

there are still a few more corona needs to take out.

also, not sure who said it, but you can’t give someone corona or get corona from the vaccine. There is no virus in the vaccine. Yes, you might feel like crap after the shot, but that’s because you are having a immune response creating protection.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Exactly. Some vaccines like the polio vaccine are inactivated, or dead, virus injected into you that your body doesn't know is dead and creates antibodies to fight the apparent infection. Many of the influenza vaccines are irradiated or weakened viruses injected into you to cause the same response. Covid19 vaccine is basically a man-made chemical that makes the body think its been infected by covid19 and create antibodies. In all these cases the body thinks its under attack, goes into defense mode, creates antibodies, raises body temperature, etc.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014

When you say “stupid people die” are you referring to those who haven’t taken the vaccine and don’t have that protection or are you referring to the people that took a trial vaccine as clinical trials? It can be seen from either perspective depending on who you ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
It's amazing how harshly Americans have come to judge their fellow Americans when viewed through the prisms of vaccines, masks, political views, etc. Older relatives tell me it used to be like that through the older prisms of Viet Nam and Civil Rights. Much older relatives used to tell me it wasn't that way during WW II, when Americans had to endure gas+food rationing and blackouts ... and willingly did so for the common good.

WW II was the last time the USA was actually inconvenienced ... maybe the Boomers and their kids and grandkids became a bunch of privileged brats, and we are no longer (united) states.

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
Got my 2nd dose of Pfizer yesterday and felt massively tired after that so went to bed early. Wasn't as bad as I feared overall.

I would still recommend people getting vaccinated.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
1B042669-7FE9-41DD-AAF2-CD286275258E.jpeg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic