pbtom
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Well, that sucks man. Most people say it gets better in a day or two.

I took some Tylenol in the morning and it lessened up a bit for a few hours, but I think i'm gonna have to take a second dose soon. Pretty sure i'll be down until i go to bed....anxious to see how i feel when I wake up tomorrow though. Not that i'm going to bed anytime soon, lol.

I'm good though...it's just body aches....no vomit, sore throat, head cold, etc. It did make my sleep apnea worse though, which sucks when you are trying to rest.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I took some Tylenol in the morning and it lessened up a bit for a few hours, but I think i'm gonna have to take a second dose soon. Pretty sure i'll be down until i go to bed....anxious to see how i feel when I wake up tomorrow though. Not that i'm going to bed anytime soon, lol.

I'm good though...it's just body aches....no vomit, sore throat, head cold, etc. It did make my sleep apnea worse though, which sucks when you are trying to rest.
Please keep us posted as to any gum enlargement and if your penis falls off, those I hear happen most frequently to people that live within these coordinates :p

36° 46' 41.7324'' NDMS LAT
DMS LONG119° 25' 4.5516'' W

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014

That’s sounds like COVID to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Because you are vaccinated, you are less likey to get or feel sick from Covid correct?
But you still can carry it in your nostrils etc and spread it?
I am asking and about to research it, I believe you can still carry it and spread it around but not certain as of yet.
If the vaccine is working, your immune system is killing the virus before it can propagate in your system and you become contagious.

The government saying there's no proof you can't spread it while being vaccinated is the same as when they said masks weren't effective. The purpose is to fight the virus by manipulating behavior. They want to easily enforce mask mandates by requiring everyone to wear one. Which would be more reasonable to me if they were just up front saying it.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
If the vaccine is working, your immune system is killing the virus before it can propagate in your system and you become contagious.

The government saying there's no proof you can't spread it while being vaccinated is the same as when they said masks weren't effective. The purpose is to fight the virus by manipulating behavior. They want to easily enforce mask mandates by requiring everyone to wear one. Which would be more reasonable to me if they were just up front saying it.
Upfront and government doesn’t go together ever

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016

Hope it's not covid......Get well soon, brah!.....

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I feel a lot better today, just a little bit achy and tired.

I know literally dozens of people who have had the same response to the 2nd shot in regards to feeling like I did, so I knew going into it that it was a possibility. The wife felt the same way as well, maybe not quite as bad though. My brother got his the same day as I did apparently, and he felt the same way....and many others i know.

Thanks everybody:)

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I feel a lot better today, just a little bit achy and tired.

I know literally dozens of people who have had the same response to the 2nd shot in regards to feeling like I did, so I knew going into it that it was a possibility. The wife felt the same way as well, maybe not quite as bad though. My brother got his the same day as I did apparently, and he felt the same way....and many others i know.

Thanks everybody:)

I wonder by chance, if anyone has done blood work?....It would be nice to know if someone has before and after?....Seems like there would be markers to indicate something of significance!....Good to hear u are still kicking!!!!.....:);)

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Alright, I had Covid a few weeks ago and it wasn't great. I am convinced that I got it from my wife right after she got her first shot. I begged her not to but she didn't listen. So I kind of got the vaccine even though I didn't want it and I can't tell her that I think its from her shot or she'll probably freak out and start crying! I've been hearing reports of shedding for almost 6 months now. There's a lot of people not doing well due to these frankenshots, some are dead. Good thing this is only experimental.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
W
Alright, I had Covid a few weeks ago and it wasn't great. I am convinced that I got it from my wife right after she got her first shot. I begged her not to but she didn't listen. So I kind of got the vaccine even though I didn't want it and I can't tell her that I think its from her shot or she'll probably freak out and start crying! I've been hearing reports of shedding for almost 6 months now. There's a lot of people not doing well due to these frankenshots, some are dead. Good thing this is only experimental.

What do you mean by "shedding"?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic