Kiddorism
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Well out of nowhere I started running a fever this afternoon. It's weird because I woke up normal, went and worked out, walked 4 miles, then when I got home was cold and my head felt like it's on fire. Now I'm just sweating. I had the 2nd Phizer shot 1.5 weeks ago Thursday, so I don't think it can be from that, it's almost 2 weeks. I'll have to get Covid tested tomorrow. Not even sure where I got it from if I have it. If it's test flu symptoms from yesterday's shot, then that will be a first-ever.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Well out of nowhere I started running a fever this afternoon. It's weird because I woke up normal, went and worked out, walked 4 miles, then when I got home was cold and my head felt like it's on fire. Now I'm just sweating. I had the 2nd Phizer shot 1.5 weeks ago Thursday, so I don't think it can be from that, it's almost 2 weeks. I'll have to get Covid tested tomorrow. Not even sure where I got it from if I have it. If it's test flu symptoms from yesterday's shot, then that will be a first-ever.

Chlorite will knock it out within the hour.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Sounds tasty... Do I just get and IV of that? LOL..... might not be here after the hour....

Ask a chemist..LOL. The lady that makes mine is a naturopathic doctor in chemistry. I take her concentrations @5mL:1L water drank over 2 hours for sensitive stomachs. My spouse is a teacher and therefore had to take the vaccine, and when I recognized the vaccine side effects of the spike protein similar to that of SARS-COV2, I immediately made one and within the our the side effects never returned while consuming the chlorite. I added 250PPM coloidal silver as the icing on the kick.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I got my second shot (Pfizer) on Friday at about noon. I didn't experience any sides, so I feel fortunate. Sounds like lots of people felt "off" or crappy for about 24 hours after their second shot.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Ask a chemist..LOL. The lady that makes mine is a naturopathic doctor in chemistry. I take her concentrations @5mL:1L water drank over 2 hours for sensitive stomachs. My spouse is a teacher and therefore had to take the vaccine, and when I recognized the vaccine side effects of the spike protein similar to that of SARS-COV2, I immediately made one and within the our the side effects never returned while consuming the chlorite. I added 250PPM coloidal silver as the icing on the kick.

U mean to tell me that Trump was semi-right?....;)

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Yeah like 48 ppl died from J&J The other two have killed over 1,000 each so far. I'm sure those numbers are HIGHLY under reported. I'm still blown away as to why anyone would want to take the shot.

About 2000 people in this country died from the vaccine.
Over 185 million vaccines given. To the math, the number is statistically insignificant.
Thats 0.00001081%

Many more woman has died from birth control pills and we continue to use them and push them.

Its a much bigger chance to get a clot from testosterones use but I dont see anyone here not recommending them or even bringing it up.

Im still blown away how much BS is posted about the vaccine.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Over 185 million vaccines given. To the math, the number is statistically insignificant.
Thats 0.00001081%

Many more woman has died from birth control pills and we continue to use them and push them.

Its a much bigger chance to get a clot from testosterones use but I dont see anyone here not recommending them or even bringing it up.

The six deaths related to blood clotting from the J&J vaccine have all been women, and one of the theories is that there is an interaction with birth control medicine.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Thats 0.00001081%

I'm not saying it's a huge number. (although I believe the actual numbers are much much higher) But keep in mind this is just the deaths not severe adverse reactions. At the end of the day it's still a completely experimental "vaccine" with completely unknown effects and long term effects. Taken not because it will keep you from getting covid (it wont) but because ppl want things to "get back to normal" If that makes sense to you be my guest. All for a flu with a 99.7% survival rate.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I'm not saying it's a huge number. (although I believe the actual numbers are much much higher) But keep in mind this is just the deaths not severe adverse reactions. At the end of the day it's still a completely experimental "vaccine" with completely unknown effects and long term effects. Taken not because it will keep you from getting covid (it wont) but because ppl want things to "get back to normal" If that makes sense to you be my guest. All for a flu with a 99.7% survival rate.

Have no problem with people not taking it.
I understand why they are not. I had the option to get the vaccine early but past that time and took it later.
But so much BS out there. Even your 99.7% isnt representative. The odds are not nearly as good in the older groups.
Look outside this country for info, plenty of good and clear info from around the world thats not tainted like what we get here.

Stay strong and health, im so happy we have opened up in Texas.
Went dancing with my wife a few weeks ago, the club was packed and almost no masks in sight.
happy people all around.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Have no problem with people not taking it.
I understand why they are not. I had the option to get the vaccine early but past that time and took it later.
But so much BS out there. Even your 99.7% isnt representative. The odds are not nearly as good in the older groups.
Look outside this country for info, plenty of good and clear info from around the world thats not tainted like what we get here.

Stay strong and health, im so happy we have opened up in Texas.
Went dancing with my wife a few weeks ago, the club was packed and almost no masks in sight.
happy people all around.

I agree, there is much BS out there on both sides. I had covid and so did many of my family members. Some of us got it twice. It's not pleasant but I've had worse. Tennessee is opened up as well and only a few diehard Karens still wearing masks.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 3 members watching this topic

, ,