Samson0692
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Update on my 2nd Pfizer shot from last week.... that’s the update.... LOL... seriously no issues, not even fatigue. My sister said she felt like she had Covid for a week.

TheRide

TheRide

VIP Member
Oct 6, 2017
Update on my 2nd Pfizer shot from last week.... that’s the update.... LOL... seriously no issues, not even fatigue. My sister said she felt like she had Covid for a week.

Zero side-effects from my 1st or 2nd. Not even a sore arm. Pretty pleased... Friends who go Moderna have not fared as well but bounce back in 12-24 hours it seems.

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
I took the first Pfizer shot on April fools day April 3 serious Covid symptoms April 7 Emergency room visit difficulty breathing Yep confirmed I had Covid steroids and oxygen therapy. Pleased to say I feel much better today. Not sure about the second shot

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
My wife, who never listens to me decided to get the first shot a few weeks ago. I begged her not to but she thinks I'm just a conspiracy theorist. Her reasoning is that her uncle is going through cancer and she doesn't want to be denied visitation.

I've recently been sick, pretty sure it's roid flu but had to be tested for work or they'll fuck me up bad. (I used to be able to power through roid flu but at 48, working 12s 5 days a week its too much now). I got a positive result and as things would have it, a coworker I work closely with is sick as f. It felt just like the flu. What ever happened to that flu anyway? No one gets it anymore?

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
I took the first Pfizer shot on April fools day April 3 serious Covid symptoms April 7 Emergency room visit difficulty breathing Yep confirmed I had Covid steroids and oxygen therapy. Pleased to say I feel much better today. Not sure about the second shot
Don't

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I’m fully vaccinated. Pfizer.
Shot 1: Didn’t feel a thing, and no sides.
Shot 2: Shoulder was slightly sore this time, and I was lethargic for a couple of days.

That’s about it. Overall I’m feeling fine and looking forward for things to get back to normal.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I’m fully vaccinated. Pfizer.
Shot 1: Didn’t feel a thing, and no sides.
Shot 2: Shoulder was slightly sore this time, and I was lethargic for a couple of days.

That’s about it. Overall I’m feeling fine and looking forward for things to get back to normal.

Glad you feel fine and no apparent sides....good luck with things returning back to normal. Like that is gonna happen...after 9/11, only over-stepping legislation and the encroachment onto American freedoms are the steps of soft tyrannies to take hold as witnesses in the first, second and third world countries, some more than others.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic