Kiddorism
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I have an impaired immune system and always get sick from the vaccine so I don’t take vaccines. Last time I did, I got really sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I would stay away from them. If you are up for a different kind of training, check out the Wim Hof breathing method and Cold Therapy. I'm not one for cold, but it does change you and supercharge your immune system. There is still tons of scientific research going on.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
So the doctor has deflected and just said it is collateral damage, it's OK. Even thought the vaccine might have caused this, you could have been just as unlucky and gotten it anyway. I hope this made the young man feel a lot better. His life is pretty well fucked now, no need to worry about college. This is almost like playing Russian Roulette....you could you could die or even be paralized for life...no big deal, people die by non- self inflicted gun shot wounds every year. The risks outweight the good, unless you are one of the unlucky ones who gets harmed. I know we all have to make out own decisions. I just hope we are getting the facts, and not being fed a lot of horse shit by big pharma.

Almost like playing russian roulette?
Not even close.
The article is completely useless and dont serve a point.

You really should look at the numbers.
Expand your view to include the rest of the world.
You will find plenty of information not tainted by US politics and media.
Most of Europe does not have big pharma. They dont even allow pharmaceutical ads.

The article and your post is nothing but fear mongering based on emotions.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
This can be confusing to say the least...One is saying to 'lockdown' the other not to....It makes it hard to form an reasonable opinion on it....I'm taking the better safe, than sorry mode....

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I had the J&J vaccine last Saturday. Zero side effects, and only a small amount of intramuscular pain. My partner had the J&J vaccine two weeks ago and was miserable for almost a week after, with flu like symptoms, the shakes, muscle pain, trouble sleeping, and headaches. I guess I am lucky. . . or maybe the vaccine I got wasn't working? I guess I'll find out if I catch COVID-19, then again maybe the vaccine will work but I'll get a new variant....... Ughhhh! I can't wait until things get back to normal!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I get my second Pfizer tomorrow. If I die, please continue to say bad things about me.

Sore arm for about 3 days after the first one.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
I get my second Pfizer tomorrow. If I die, please continue to say bad things about me.

Sore arm for about 3 days after the first one.
I got my second one a few days ago had a little discomfort but compared to some prop I've had. We'll both live!

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Prop/sus for the win.

but you get used to it

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Great baby powder and shampoo.. we figured they would finally figured it out by now

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I won't be getting it. No one in my family or extended family will be getting it. I think you would have to be insane to get it. (This coming from a guy who routinely injects himself with homemade drugs purchased from shady ppl people I met online)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic