pbtom
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Well it’s official, just got the 2nd Pfizer shot. Still hate getting vaccines. Realized though if I want to travel, or help get things back to normal, I’d rather have my choice of which one to get now, rather than having to get whatever is available later if their is an emergency. It also helps seeing lots of people already get it and see they are okay. Now whether they work as intended, or will be useless as this virus mutates will only be told with time.

roc

roc

VIP Member
Jan 11, 2011
I’m gonna wait this one out, d3 is all that’s needed to boost the immune system.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
LOL I’ve always thought side-effects were measured in the long-term; say like 20 years from now when your body’s been producing this COVID protein for more than 2 decades. That’s what I would be more concerned about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I accept that we all have a right to make our own decisions but check this out...right here in Houston. This vaccine falls under the "right to try" act and anyone who takes it is part of the Phase III clinical trial.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I accept that we all have a right to make our own decisions but check this out...right here in Houston. This vaccine falls under the "right to try" act and anyone who takes it is part of the Phase III clinical trial.

Whats your point here?

" “There have been cases seen in people who have received the vaccine but they’re not at any higher rate than people who have not received the vaccine. Guillan Barre is seen in one-two people per million per year,” Dr. Sims said. "

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Whats your point here?

" “There have been cases seen in people who have received the vaccine but they’re not at any higher rate than people who have not received the vaccine. Guillan Barre is seen in one-two people per million per year,” Dr. Sims said. "

So the doctor has deflected and just said it is collateral damage, it's OK. Even thought the vaccine might have caused this, you could have been just as unlucky and gotten it anyway. I hope this made the young man feel a lot better. His life is pretty well fucked now, no need to worry about college. This is almost like playing Russian Roulette....you could you could die or even be paralized for life...no big deal, people die by non- self inflicted gun shot wounds every year. The risks outweight the good, unless you are one of the unlucky ones who gets harmed. I know we all have to make out own decisions. I just hope we are getting the facts, and not being fed a lot of horse shit by big pharma.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014

I also hear that the vaccine passports can be used to track the side effects of the vaccine as they stated it is a clinical trial being perpetrated on the entire population.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Whats your point here?

His point is that when you take the vaccine you agree to be part of a big clinical trial by default. As a result, if you are ok being treated like cattle, you’ll grow to love your servitude.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
GBS is obviously very scary and anyone who suffers from it, or could suffer from it needs to be careful with vaccines. I personally think that GBS happens in some individuals with some rare specific issue with their immune system. Whether it’s a weaker immune system, or the cells transporting the information are problematic, its an issue with the immune system itself, not so much just from a vaccine. The vaccine just turns on the immune system.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
GBS is obviously very scary and anyone who suffers from it, or could suffer from it needs to be careful with vaccines. I personally think that GBS happens in some individuals with some rare specific issue with their immune system. Whether it’s a weaker immune system, or the cells transporting the information are problematic, its an issue with the immune system itself, not so much just from a vaccine. The vaccine just turns on the immune system.

I have an impaired immune system and always get sick from the vaccine so I don’t take vaccines. Last time I did, I got really sick.

Last edited:
BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016

Ah yes, the imperfect human!...Human's will NEVER come up with a "plan" that will yield everlasting life (eternity)....Vaccine or not, 70-80 is the average life expectancy of humans....The bible gives hope!....Only One holds the source of life....Not Bill Gates, Pfizer. Moderna, etc, etc, ect....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic