Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

M

muddog69

VIP Member
Nov 5, 2012
I got the second one two weeks ago, still feeling like crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I got the second one two weeks ago, still feeling like crap.

Spouse got the second is is starting the 2nd time feeling like crap after the vaccine. SAR-COV2 was a lot easier on the body than the vaccine was.

K

KyleB

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2012
Had 1st and 2nd shot, Phizer, no problemo!

I've been told by a couple of peeps who got Moderna, sorry I'm sure I misspelt it, that they felt like poo for the next 24 but it would resolve themselves. My older relatives are holding out for Phizer just cause of such stories.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Had 1st and 2nd shot, Phizer, no problemo!

I've been told by a couple of peeps who got Moderna, sorry I'm sure I misspelt it, that they felt like poo for the next 24 but it would resolve themselves. My older relatives are holding out for Phizer just cause of such stories.

Kyle, I have heard the same stories, not sure if they are fact, gossip, or somewhere in between, but ........
if your relatives are not already aware, tell them choosing which vaccine you get may depend on which provider you are able to access. It has to do with shipping problems vs. which providers have the "super freezers" required to store Pfizer, as opposed to the "ordinary freezers" Moderna needs.

See Post #100 in this thread, from one of our own medical professionals. I'm not sure how the recent Johnson&Johnson vaccine is affected by storage/provider concerns.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
ever see on TV the Covid vaccine shot being administered? why is the needle so long? it almost seems like you could hit someone’s bone it goes so deep

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
How’s everyone been doing with the Vaccine so far? Any issues?
This morning I woke up thinking I might ask them at work to give it to me. It’s a struggle for me because I’m on the fence lol

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I receive the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine Wednesday. So far no side effects to speak of.

LOL I’ve always thought side-effects were measured in the long-term; say like 20 years from now when your body’s been producing this COVID protein for more than 2 decades. That’s what I would be more concerned about.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Okay I literally just did it. Sitting in the waiting area for this 15 mins.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
My wife and I have had our first one we good our second ones next week. We work very close and in direct contact Hands-On with our clients. I have severe asthma and she only has one kidney. We waited as long as we could to get it and wanted at least 100 million other guinea pigs to be first LOL. I know there's a lot of back and forth some of it is total BS (microchipping) IMO.

We lost several friends this last year that got covid and died within a couple of days. I know a lot of people scream about pre-existing conditions etc but if you get the flu and you have high blood pressure or you're not the healthiest normally you don't die within a day or two. Yes it does happen but not like this. Our business requires us to be Hands-On so for us we're taking our chances and hoping for the best. I respect anyone's opinion that they don't want to get the shot that is totally up to them I just can't see that being the right choice for me.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I've received the J&J vaccine... no soreness, no fever, no sickness, etc.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic